Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

things really do happen in 3's

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 6 months ago
well they do for me anyway

Last sat I hurt my back (its still sore)

Then I get tonsilitis and

now I have stomach cramps Sad

Im really not having a good week

(now all feel sorry for me Razz )

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hug Hug Hug

I started my period today, 2 weeks early Shocked if it makes ya feel any better... I got icky cramps too!! Gag Well, they say misery loves company so I'll be miserable with you... you just got a little more discomfort goin on then I do right now Ill Hug

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
Hug Hug Hug

I started my period today, 2 weeks early Shocked if it makes ya feel any better... I got icky cramps too!! Gag Well, they say misery loves company so I'll be miserable with you... you just got a little more discomfort goin on then I do right now Ill Hug

2 weeks early!?! Shocked

thansk for being miserable with me. Hug

yea, started yesterday with just kind of brownish stuff and I had all kinds of thoughts going through my head (including OMG could it be an implantation bleed??) but then today it come on full like a period Shrug second time this has happened in about 4 months, usually I'm every 21 to 28 days, so it's making me wonder if I'm starting to go through "some changes" Scared ahhhhh not yet!!! Crying I'm not really that old No and my mom didn't until she was in her late 40's, I haven't even hit 39 yet Blink

oh yea, and your welcome Wink

jo-jojo-jo
Hug I hope you both feel better soon. Flower

AlexAlex Moderator
My cramps are wrose today and I have the munchies

Well since this seems to be the complaint corner for me and you... I think I have pink eye!!! Crying my left eye was irritating me yesterday and very puffy underneither and today is all swollen, red and gunky!! I have stuff left over from the time I had it a couple years ago and it's not expired so I'm using that (it was an unopened tube) hoping I'll kick it by tomorrow!

Hope your cramps feel better.... my cramps say hi to your cramps LOL Rolling Eyes

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hello can I butt in on the cramps too? Crying

I hope you both feel better soon Hug Hug xx

AlexAlex Moderator
we are the PMS club Rolling Eyes

Thumbs Up YAY!! LOL Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil <------ with one of us looking half like this right now

Whistling (eye's lookin a little better though