Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

trying for 2 years

lilly123456lilly123456
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
hi just asking any advice really me and my partner have been trying for 2 years now i had the implananon in had that taken out 3 years ago we have just started trying the pillow thing just this week we both do not drink and we only smoke a little not heavy i am very active so my weight is not an issue but just looking for some tips

AlexAlex Moderator
Wave welcome to JP

I dont hve any ideas on what you can try other than maybe doing the temp thing EVERYDAY to find out when you ovulate or popping to the GP and having a word

Hug Good luck Smile

lilly123456lilly123456
thanks tried that at the mo we are doing the pillow thing only just stared it so we will see x

CherylMcCherylMc
Best to only have organic dairy products and meat as the animals are injected with so many hormones that can play havoc with your own.

Zinc is meant to help the wee swimmers so best to get your bloke to take a tablet a day.

Having discussed this with a few friends we reckon that the 1st day of your period has a pretty good hit rate. Seemingly it also means you're more likely to have a girl as the "female" sperm swim more slowly to will reach the egg when you're fertile! Worth a go anyway... Good luck!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews