Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Pirate Ship field trip day!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 9 months ago
We thought we'd be getting rained out but we went!!! OMG!!! it was soooooooo much fun!! W00t!

We all went out on the boat and the kids first had to follow some clues and find the treasure map, then they had to spot the bottle in the water with a message in it which said that "Pirate Pete" had stole the keys to the treasure chest so they had to find Pirate Pete in a small boat in the water.... well they did, and then they got to "water cannon" him right off his boat!! Literally!! they then had to search for the treasure chest which they found, it was in the water floating marked with a big X... they all got little treats out of the chest. The boat was captained by a female and the Pirate on the ship was female too. All the kids were in Pirate garb and had such a great time!! Very Happy

Unfortunately I had to go to work for the afternoon and I betcha Aaralyn was sound asleep with in a minute of her and Mike dropping me off.... Mike went to, he loved it too, so much so that he wants to do it again sometime this summer Clapping

and of course you know I will be posting lots of pics when I get home this evening Yes

AlexAlex Moderator
WOW what a great trip Clapping cant wait tosee the pictures.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Thanks Alex, it was great!! I took 60 pics Shocked LOL, big surprise huh!! I promise I won't post all 60 of them, maybe just 40 or so hehe Naughty

LucyLucy
aw glad you had a good time Love

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad you had a cool time ARRR. The pics were great Thumbs Up

Charlotte's trip on Wednesday, can't wait!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews