Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Virgin Vie At Home

splashsplash
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Need Extra Cash? Need to Work Around the Kids? Want to pay off that credit card or buy your kids some new shoes? Wake Up! to your dream job, with Virgin Vie At Home.

We are the largest party plan company in the UK, creating beautiful cosmetics, jewellery and Homeware ranges.

I can offer you fantastic, fun girls nights in, one to one's or even a career opportunity. Virgin Vie at Home operates all year round and has something for every age range.

Enjoy the benefits of owning your own succesful business with the backing of the Virgin brand.

As a self-employed Consultant, you decide when you work. No previous experience is necessary, training is provided and opportunities are endless.

Earn an excellent money, be part of our exciting incentive programme and have lots of fun.

Special joining offers available NOW! Interested? Give me a call to find out more. [REMOVED].

Go ahead!... Transform your life!

RobRob Admin
- My blog
Last edited by Rob 1 decade 4 months ago
[Post removed by Rob - Being in a bad mood is no excuse for being harsh!]

splashsplash
Dear Rob

I have gone back to the 'thread' to try and find out what I had done wrong. I thought I was following YOUR instructions...

Having checked, it appears that I have accidentally posted in the wrong place. My mistake I do apologise. I acted on YOUR post instructing people to "promote their Party Plan businesses in this thread". I obviously clicked in the wrong section by mistake.

I hope you don't mind me saying you came accros very harsh and rude for that matter just for me making an honest mistake. I am really disappointed with your lack of professionalism, especially considering this is such an informative website, which I have found very useful over the last few months, even though I have only just signed up.

Also I don't understand why I am doing anything illeagal.... only following YOUR suggestion to promote party plan businesses. I would really appreciate any advice you could give me.

I also thought I had signed up as a member of the community... if I haven't, please help me with where I am going wrong.

Many thanks

Natasha

RichRich Moderator
I think what Rob is actually getting at here, is that you signed up with us and the first thing you do is self promote your business. This is a Community forum and people like to be comfortable with folks before they start posting their advertisments on the forum. It's nicer to have come in and made some actual friends here before going with the sales pitch.

Hope you understand, and I hope you will post and join in with the other parents here.

LucyLucy
yeah i think it was a bit quick to post about the business, im new here and even i can see that you need to gain peoples trust before you jump right in and start promoting your business.

i hope that you can enjoy the community before you start pitching your trade!

RobRob Admin
- My blog
I need to apologise.

(I've removed my original response to this thread, as it was rude and unprofessional, and basically complained in a childish way that splash was spamming our website)

Every day, we have spammers coming onto the forum here to try and post links to their website, and 99% of the time that's all we'll ever see of them. I and the other mods spend a lot of time removing these posts and cleaning up after spammers, and this can become quite a frustrating job. Over the last few days we've seen a lot of this, even people from other forums messaging our members with adverts for competing forums.

I overreacted to your post, and assumed that you had simply signed up to promote yourself and then leave. My apologies.

Please feel free to edit your first post to put your phone number back - and once you've posted 10 posts on the forum you can add a link to your website here too.

Rob.

GTTkelGTTkel
Virgin Vie products are really nice. I had a party a couple of months ago and everyone enjoyed it and bought some lovely things. As the host I also got some freebies Naughty

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews