Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Not Good News!! : - ( updated.

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
- My blog
awww im really really sorry hun i dont know what to say. hospitals pick and choose what best suits them Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy

MummyB said:

MummyB said:
Thankfully i didn't have to go to theater, the bleeding had calmed down a lot by the time i went back to hospital so they sent me for another scan and the majority had come away by its self. Got to go back on tuesday for another scan to ensure everything is back to normal. Thankyou for thinking of me hun. Kiss

Well im so so annoyed with the hospital Sad Face . been back today for another scan and there is no change. The remainder is still in my womb nearly 2 week on. if they hadn't made me change my mind last week things would have been ok and i could have been getting a bit of normality back in my life... but no! im booked in again for theater on thursday!!! i really could cry Upset Crying the day before we're due to go away too, hopefully should still be able to go. Sad Face

Awww hun, I'm so sorry for what you all are going through Kiss Kiss Kiss

CherylMcCherylMc
I'm new on here and have just read your story - really sorry Sad Face I miscarried at 9.5 weeks in early Feb. The hospital just left me to get on with it - as a result I was bleeding for 8 weeks...not a nice experience. As you say, you just want it over and done with so you can move on. It is very likely that there was an abnormality so it's natures way.

The good news is that you're ultra fertile after so it's very likely you'll get pregnant quickly. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and am sooo nervous this time. We've got our first scan on Friday so fingers crossed.

Thinking of you but keep positive xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews