Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Got A Scan Appointment.

MummyBMummyB
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Been to the doctors this morning, he was really nice, he has refered me for a scan this afternoon at 1. He just said it was to rule out any possibilty of miscarriage. As soon as he said that word i burst out crying! Crying Fingers crossed everyone for bud. Upset Will let you all know later.

RichRich Moderator
If it makes you feel any better, the chances of miscarriage are less than 10%

Thats what we were told when we went for the scan you are going to Smile so chin up!

hapydazyhapydazy
Good luck with the scan sweety, please let us know how things go as soon as you can Kiss my thoughts and good wishes are with you hun Kiss

MummyBMummyB
Hey everyone, been for scan had to have internal scan too. it was awful!! Well bud is still there thank god. but they think im not as far gone as we thought, like i say bud is still there but there is no heartbeat as yet so we've got to go back next friday for another scan. They said the bleeding is down to a small tare on the top of the sack. They said its nothing to worry about, the bleeding may continue or it may correct its self. Got to go back earlier than next week if the bleeding gets any heavier.

hapydazyhapydazy
Keeping my fingers crossed still that everything goes well Kiss

gypseygypsey
Kiss all the best Kiss

ElinElin
I hope everything goes well. I think it will.

DebbieDebbie
I had the same problem as you and they also couldnt find a heart beat...ive just celebrated that little buds first birthday

its so easy to think the worst but these days a bleed is quite common and they all progress to healthy and gorgeous babies

spend the week relaxing and looking after yourself

kristagkristag
Hope all goes well for next week. Put your feet up and try not to get stressed (I know that's easier said than done!). Hopefully everything will be good. Keep us posted Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Fingers crossed hun, thinking of you Kiss

I had to have an internal scan too.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews