Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

finally got my hair extensions

JOJOJOJO
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
ok this is before and after excuse the no make up look,but dyed them and put them in all by myself so well pleased what do you all think?

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ooh very nice!

can u dye hair extensions then!? i didnt know you could!!

JOJOJOJO
yes they are real hair so you can dye or curl/straighten them think I am gonna add a extra weft at the back thou

JOJOJOJO
thanks for the comments

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
yeh i think u need a few more at the back but its lookin lovely - longer hair suite you better and dark hair i think,your blonde makes you look pale where as you look quite glowing with dark hair! Very happy

so do u dye them before you put them in or do you put them in and then dye your hair as normal? my mate had hair extensions in,her friend was a trainee hairdresser and experimented on her,the mess she made i swore its something id never have done unless the person was brillaint at it lol! with nats you could see all the glue and all the lumps and bumps under her hair,she was really dissapointed!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
that looks really nice hun well done for doing it yourself Very happy Very happy Very happy

JOJOJOJO
they are clip in ones only cost me £25 off ebay,just dyed them myself

candgsmumcandgsmum
It looks great hun Very happy

I'm liking the brown, it really suits you.

JOJOJOJO
thank you am so surprised you like the brown as I have never been told I suited it before

AlexAlex Moderator
I love the colour.

Well done for doing it yourself. I couldnt do that

JOJOJOJO
will put more on tomorrow as gonna do it again tonight

hapydazyhapydazy
It looks really pretty! I love the color!! Very happy

Hope you have a great time tonight too babe!!! Very happy my cat's head just pushed my hand down on the mouse when it was hovering over that smily so that's the one she wanted me to put there LOL

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy You look awsome JOJO you did a great job at colouring them and putting them in. Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews