Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

All toys should have volume controls...as should children!

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
my adorable children...fighting over a very big very noisy letterland bus!

Because their are buttons on both sides and they dont seem to be able to agree which side to use!

Pressing the buttons so quick all im hearing is 'I am' over and over..and very loud!! Along with my daughters newest noise, a contanst high pitched squeal if things aren't going her way! lol

i like toys that you can turn the volume down on, although even then they normally work out how to turn it up!

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
oh this took me back a few years, with my daughter being blind everything had to talk, play music or make a sound of some sort, it would drive me INSANE when she and her younger brother would both just sit and press buttons LOL thank god the batteries didn't last long, i have to admit sometimes mummy *forgot* to recharge them too for a bit of peace Teeth

hipmommahipmomma
lots of mine seem to 'unfortunatly' not have batteries in either!

everything from christmas still seems to be going strong tho!

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
yes its amazing isn't it, the batteries in the camera when you want em - run out - the batteries in annoying christmas toys go on till august september LOL

alschafralschafr
Ellas are loosing batteries Very happy as they annoy me more and more

sugarsugar Moderator
Our "Noisey" toys seem to somehow find thier way to both nannies house - i dont know how though Wink

hayzmagikhayzmagik
Leos car that he rides on is the most annoing thing ever made and must have been designed by a man (sorry men reading this).
Leo constantly pushing buttons

'I am'
'I am'
'I'
'I'
'I am a big'
'I'
'I'
'I am a big red fire truck'

again and again and again.

Its driving me nuts. I sing it in my head while out and doing housework.

But its his fav toy and i haven't got the heart to take batterys out. yet. Teeth

RagsRags
i agree and parents should have control of the volume as my daughter has a noisy car and can turn the volume up herself.. !

SassySassy
- My blog
I would use the toy to teach them to take turns.
If you tell them one child at a time with that toy they will start to learn.

The toys that make the noise drive me up the walls. Crazy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews