Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Took Aaralyn to the Dr today, glad I did!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Poor thing has still been coughing and Amber's been really sick too so we took them both to the Dr's... Amber has bronchitis (probably brought on by a flu) and Aaralyn has a double ear infection, sinus infection and slight asthma (probably allergy induced) so they are both on antibiotics and Aaralyn has to take a liquid form of albuterol for the asthma Sad

Amber's in bed absolutely miserable Ill and Aaralyn still wants to run around like a crazy kid (which dr says not good because of the asthma Bad! ) so, gonna try to find a good movie to get her into again Rolling Eyes

AlexAlex Moderator
your poor girls. I hope they are better soon.bI can sympathise with Amber I have had bronchitis so many times I have lost count.

As an asthmatic I would say if Aaralyn wants to run around as long as she isnt making her self wheezy or breathless I would let her- I wouldnt give into it. I dont give into mine, now, unless I am dying. I wont let me Asthma beat me

Yea, Amber's not doing well at all, just took her temp and it's up to 102 right now Shocked her daddy's going to work for a bit so I'm in charge of entertaining and making better! Love I think she's getting ready to konk out for a while. Aaralyn is happily making treasure maps at the moment so all's good for now Rolling Eyes

As far as the asthma with Aaralyn, this is a first! He said he doesn't see it being a chronic problem, probably just because of the cold and allergies... there's no keeping her down when she doesn't want to be kept down anyway LOL

Hope Joseph's gettin even better today!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww hope theyre better soon!! ethan is just the same! as you know hes been rushed to hospital twice with havein fits and asthma attacks but he will not stay still! i remember in the hospital he was running arouind the ward like some kid on speed!! the nursesfound it funny but i was also told its no good for him as hes just makin himself worse rather than giving in and letting his body heal naturally! its so dam hard get a wild child calm LOL! but imsure a good movie will do the trick! Hug to aaralyn and amber xx

They are both sound asleep!! Aaralyn has fallen asleep in the funniest way too.... I just took a pic (no, really, I did Rolling Eyes imagine that hehe)

Have some other ones from recently so let me upload them and then I'll post it with the others....

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aww Hug's to Amber and Aaralyn. Mart had allergy induced asthma as a kid and grew out of it, although he still struggles with hayfever bless him.

there's a lot of people suffering around here right now, the pollen is soooo bad, hopefully the rain will settle things for a bit.

How's Mart been feeling now Sarah?

candgsmumcandgsmum
He's a lot better, we are trying to keep our cold away from him while he is recovering. Last thing he wants after a partially collapsed lung is a cold! I did update my thread but it didn't seem to show up as a recent one, it was still a couple of pages behind Shrug

Hopefully his hayfever will stay off for a bit longer with it being quite wet at the moment. Not much chance of pollen floating about LOL.

How are Aaralyn and Amber doing now?

I'm glad Mart's been better! Aaralyn is doing very well, Amber is not Sad she's had a high fever for going on 5 days now, she's so miserable, poor girl and she has her last dance recital on Friday with a dress rehearsal tomorrow and she's so worried about not being there and failing her dance class. Mike and I have told her that her teacher can't do that if she has a dr's note but Amber choreographed alot of the dance and she's gonna be soooooo disapointed if she can't dance with her class Sad

Can you guys send some wishes for her to make a huge recovery so she can dance in her recital on Friday, pweeeeeeeeze!! thank you Hug

WolfblassWolfblass
Awwwwww poor girlies!!!!!!!! Hug

Hope their recovery is swift chick! xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Kiss Kiss to Amber hope she well for her recital xx

Thank you Bec... Aaralyn's great now, almost full recovery (but still taking the antibiotics)!

Thanks for the good wishes for Amber Sarah, it's not looking good. Her fever was up again last night and this morning too so Mike's taking her back to the Dr's at 3 today.... I don't think she's gonna be able to do her recital but I'm still keeping everything crossed for her. Only 4 more weeks till she graduates high school, really sucks for her to be feeling this way at this time Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews