Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

first tummy bug

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Poor Joseph has his first tummy bug. He doesnt know what to do with himself he keeps crying saying it is sore Sad

He hasnt been sick or anything just complaining about the sore tummy (something he has NEVER done). he doesnt want to eat anything and is lying watching those silly wonder pets at the moment.

So I am working from home today. Whistling

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Last edited by hapydazy 1 decade 1 month ago
Aawwww, I hope he feels better Hug make the best of the day home with each other!! Love

Aaralyn's not up yet, but getting ready to go wake her cuz she's going to school today!

edited to say wake her not work her LOL

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww bless him hope he feels better soon Hug Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Get well soon Joseph x

Is Joseph feeling better now? hope so!

AlexAlex Moderator
He has been sick twice Ill

He wanted to eat something earleir so a little jam sandwich and he seems to have held on to that (fingers crossed) but he is exhausted. I am actually wondering if it might be sun stroke Confused he has been outside all week day and night and I noticed today he looks like he has sunburn.

is he having diarhea? if not it could be from the heat but it's sounds like what you said, a good old fashion tummy bug...

Hope he keeps his jam sammich down for his and your sake!

AlexAlex Moderator
poor wee mite has had some dry cornflakes this morning and nothing since- he hasnt drunk alot either (his jam sandwich reappeared last night Sad Sad ) what I thought was sunburn has turned into a red rash type thing on his face and apparently slapped cheek is on the go here at the moment. He is just exhausted!!!

Awwwww, poor Joseph Sad I hope he gets through it quick!

Is slapped cheek the same as 5ths disease?? my friend's little boy Tyler has that right now, rashy and looks as if they've gotten a slap on their cheek Sad

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
Awwwww, poor Joseph Sad I hope he gets through it quick!

Is slapped cheek the same as 5ths disease?? my friend's little boy Tyler has that right now, rashy and looks as if they've gotten a slap on their cheek Sad

thats the one.

what other symptoms does he have?

I'm not sure what else, I know he's had a bad rash and been out of school this week and the 5ths disease was going around his school too... I'm actually waiting for her to call me back, she was taking the boys to swim practice so he must be better now! I'll get the scoop on it from her when I talk to her in a bit!

AlexAlex Moderator
Thanks Tammy.

Joseph has had sore tummy, sickness, sore head, really tirde and now this red rash thing on his face.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I always get asked if george has that but he gets excema on his his right cheek hope he's feeling better soon x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews