Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Aaralyn got her way today....

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
... she's home from school, unfortunately she really is sick... again (sighs)

She had a low fever when I picked her up from school yesterday and has been coughing ever since... time to break out the honey again. Poor little thing is so stuffed up (I thought it was just allergies, but maybe a virus?)

So, I'm home, I'm actually gonna be doing some work from home today on the computer (if she lets me Rolling Eyes )

Hope you and your's are all well today.... and still have sunshine as it hasn't poked out here yet Sad

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww! get well soon aaralyn!! Love

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwwwwww poor Aaralyn. hope she feels better soon xxx

its beautiful here Very Happy

Thanks, she's just gotten up finally it's 9am here... she had some toast and orange juice, her eyes are all gunky again too but not red Shrug and diarhea Sad but otherwise, she's her usual spunky self right off the bat this morning Crazy

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ahh no!! she will be back to her healthy self in no time Love

candgsmumcandgsmum
Get well Aaralyn Hug

Don't be giving your mommy too much trouble Wink

AlexAlex Moderator
Hug poor Aaralyn. hope she feels better soon.xx

yea, poor Aaralyn is coughing her little head off, while in the midst of trying to run around and be all crazy, not wanting to be subdued at all... grrrrrr Frustrated poor little me LOL... ok, pity party for Tammy over now, back to feeling bad for Aaralyn, even though she doesn't seem to be feeling so bad Rolling Eyes

gonna go see if some books and a back scratch might settle her down enough to watch a movie or something...

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews