Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

ive upset Jami

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
- My blog
shes having to stay off school this week what with having chickenpox. i called the school this morning and explained and asked if they could give Jami some work to do while shes at home. theyre sorting some out. she was not amused when i told her this morning LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
LOL!! poor thing, what a mean mummy to make her do school work when she has the chicken pops ( Wink ) Tell Off

I hope she's starting to feel better! Hug

Aaralyn woke up yesterday all gunky eyed and I thought maybe she was getting pink eye (some had it at her school) but she seems to be clear today so fingers crossed it was just allergies... I think she thought she was going to get out of school today because Mike and I were discussing his schedule for today in case she needed to stay home... she was not pleased when I woke her up to go to school today either... specially since it's a rainy, yucky Monday... hope you all got that sunshine I sent over!! Razz

EmilysmamEmilysmam
The sun is definately shining at ours today!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
you 2 are mean mummys!! hehehe!!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww @ poor Aaralyn too LOL

jami seems alot better today. has even been sat in the sunshine for a bit. thanks for the sun tammy Thumbs Up managed to get loads of washing dry hehehe

Glad she's feelin better hun... that sun must be helping things!

Lovin your blue hair BTW Thumbs Up

and yep Hayley, some mean mommies we are aren't we? tee hee... When I told Aaralyn we couldn't go out on the boat yesterday, she said (exact words) "This is the worst day ever!! you said we would go on the boat!" ... LOL @ the drama! She was thinking it was the best day ever when she got to play in the mud puddles though!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i can imagine her saying that LOL! with the american head moving attitude 'speak to the hand' and all that Very Happy

LMAO!! yea, she's got the "American head moving, talk to the hand" attitude down to an art! and the "hmmfffss!!" along with that scowl of hers, it's classic LOL!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
wow chicken pox at 11 years old, poor thing kieran had his when he was one and a half xxxx

candgsmumcandgsmum

hapydazy said:
"This is the worst day ever!! you said we would go on the boat!" ... LOL @ the drama!

Suspect Suspect Charlotte living at your house too haha!!!

My mum did the same thing when I broke my leg in year 9 LOL, I remember being non too impressed also hehe

Hope she begins to feel better soon, chicken pox are suppose to worse the older you are Hug

AlexAlex Moderator
from a teacher point of view good good, I like parents like you, kids can never do too much work. Thumbs Up

Poor Jami, I bet she thought she was getting a week of doing nothing

jo-jojo-jo

catgirl_872 said:
wow chicken pox at 11 years old, poor thing kieran had his when he was one and a half xxxx

Vic and i have NEVER had chicken pop's Scared my DH had them when he was 6 he said he remembers it clearly coz they hurt sooo much Sad

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

catgirl_872 said:

i know LOL im amazed she never had it when she was younger. i even took her to a chickenpox party to try and get her to catch it before she got too old LOL

tammy: thanks for liking my hair. thought id go out and turn a few heads LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews