Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I've blogged again

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 7 months ago
and I guess it could classify under alternative treatments... atleast that's how I classify the subject of my blog....

just feeling exceptionally open and honest today Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
il check that out in a sec - i still aint blogged my scan as im waiting for rob to get the rest of my pregnancy blog back as theres bits missing Bad!

AlexAlex Moderator
I cant see it- going to chuck you out of mine!! Razz

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
that's because for some reason when I do a new blog it doesn't go to the top of the blogs... Rob explained the problem last time but I don't remember... you have to just look back several pages I guess, or can you access it from my profile??

Anyway, I'm kinda getting nervous about my honesty there Embarassed hope you'll still love me Embarassed

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
that's because for some reason when I do a new blog it doesn't go to the top of the blogs... Rob explained the problem last time but I don't remember... you have to just look back several pages I guess, or can you access it from my profile??

Anyway, I'm kinda getting nervous about my honesty there Embarassed hope you'll still love me Embarassed

I still love you. Hug

(I have posted in the bug sticky about it- and never saw this post before I Pm'd you)

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews