Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

free mars football

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 9 years 7 months ago
i just seen an advert for mars bar - and it sais cuz we aint in the world cup or whatever it is this year then theyre giving away 100,000 free footballs - only the link to the webpage up and went that fast on the advert i didnt have chance get it! iv googled the net for it and alls im gettin is newspaper articles! with no links!! grrrr!!

does anyone know the site? it was something like www.marsfootballbritain or something like that??? Confused

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
ive not seen this add so cant help sorry. will look out for it though. sounds good x

candgsmumcandgsmum
http://www.mars-bar.co.uk/balls/

There you go hun x

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
thanks hun! just done it! the add says theyre giving em away yet the site says your put in a prize draw!! so i still may not get one for ethan grrrr!!! i just want a free football for him LOL! a decent one as hes had them lightwieght disney ones and the dog has popped em all LOL!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I know i had a quick look and thought it was a bit of a con, on the first page it said 100,000 to give away and then on the next only 10,000 and you had to go into a prize draw?!

good luck for Ethan Thumbs Up

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ahh... it says 10,000 to win on the site and 100,000 being given away in selected stores across the country! yet it doesnt say what shops and where else i could just get one from the shop!! the site aint got that much info has it!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ooh it says when u buy a mars from selected retailers (even tho it says no purchase necisary!) and at powerleague - kev plays footy at powerleague!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Cool hun, hope you get one soon and Jakey keeps his teeth away from it!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews