Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My SLimming World....

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
So far i have lost 6.5lbs - should be at class tomorrow but don't think i'm gonna make it!

Sunday:

Breakfast: Bacon and Egg in Wholemeal Bread, followed by grapefruit

Pasta n Sauce, followed by Mullerlight

Dinner: New Potataes, Fresh Chopped Herbs, Extra Light Salad Cream and Salad. Followed by Strawberries and Blueberries!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Good Job on the 6.5 lbs Bec! Clapping

I think I'm going to have to go to Lane Bryant to buy a cute bathing suit this year Embarassed (it's a "full figured" woman's clothing store here) that's ok, they have some cute things in there Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
Wow, you are so good if you stick to a diet like that every day seriously I would be raiding the cupboards! Keep it up girl Clapping

WolfblassWolfblass
LAST NIGHT I WAS BAD -REAL BAD! I HAD STUFFED CRUST PIZZA FROM ASDA 9CREATE YOUR OWN WITH PEPPERONI, CHORIZE CAJUN CHICKENA DN RED ONION) WASHED DOWN WITH A BOTTLE OF RED.... Frustrated Frustrated Tell Off

But that is it this week now - back on ball! I just had an enormous craving for pizza!!!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
your allowed a treat day - although id call the pizza a treat for a month LOL! when i did slimming world my treat day would ALWAYS be day after weigh in LOL! i wouldnt go mad - just wouldnt stick to the 'food optimising program' so religiously!!

i wasnt that impressed with slimming world when i went (this was ages ago and it was when i lived somewhere else) but theres one at the local church hall - where ethans playgroup is - so im thinkin that when iv had baby i might start going again! if im not happy i can always go the once to get all the books and things and then do it at home (i gave my books away) iv thort about doing it online but i dont think itl give me the same incentive if im sitting on my ass at a computer screen!!

iv found a pic of me in a bikini and what i will do is put a fattest pic of me on the fridge with my thin pic next to it! so when i want to snack i will see what i look like compared to what i want to become and that will hopefully sway my mind not to snack!

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Weighed in yesterday at 3.5lbs lighter - so that is 10lbs lost now! Sing Sing

I was so thrilled and excited as felt i'd had two rubbish weeks and had put on!

Only 6 weeks to my jollies so long may it continue! Clapping Clapping

GTTkelGTTkel
Well done, keep it up W00t!

WolfblassWolfblass
Thanks hun - i am dead chuffed! Thumbs Up

Just had brekkie which was Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries smothered in a Vanilla Mulerlight (this is one of my fave tastes at the moment it is delish!!)

Lunch: Haven't quite decided yet but it's either bacon and egg in wholemeal toast or tuna and red onion on wholemeal bread, followed by mango adn either pineapple or melon.

Dinner at work this evening is Seasoned steak with applewood cheddar and salad in Heinz extra light salad cream. Followed by a hifi bar and banana.

Mmmm yummy! Clapping

Wolfblass said:
Weighed in yesterday at 3.5lbs lighter - so that is 10lbs lost now! Sing Sing

I was so thrilled and excited as felt i'd had two rubbish weeks and had put on!

Only 6 weeks to my jollies so long may it continue! Clapping Clapping

Thumbs Up You're doing awesome Becs!!

WolfblassWolfblass
So i'm being honest and yesterday i had two Cadbury snaps in our team meeting - but that is all! Cool

Today:

Brekkie: Cranberry and Raspberry Mullerlight and Apple and Banana

Lunch: Wholemeal Roll filled with Tuna, Extra Light Salad Cream adn Red onion, 5 fishsticks and Cherry Mullerlight

Dinner (pack up at work) Chicken and Bacon with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber (extra light salad cream) followed by Chopped Honeydew Melon and Pineapple

Snack: (At 1130pm whilst relaxing after work) Hifi Bar with a cup of earl grey.... Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
1.5lbs lost! Cool

Need to lose 2.5lbs to reach a stone lost!! Thumbs Up

gypseygypsey
Thumbs Up well done

AlexAlex Moderator
well done Clapping

Thumbs Up Clapping Clapping Clapping

WolfblassWolfblass
Vanilla Mullerlight and lots of raspberries! Very Happy

Ham and Red Onion Salad, followed by mango, melon, strawberries and grapes Thumbs Up

Dinner: Homemade Beefburgers (lean mince, red onion, basil and thyme , worcester sauce, made into burgers, wholemeal roll, lettuce , extra light mayo and ketchup) DELICIOUS!!!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Bottle of plonk sat out in garden and 2 hifi bars Monkey Ooooops!

Better be REALLY GOOD THIS WEEKEND

jo-jojo-jo
Thumbs Up You are doing sooo well hun,the food you are eating still sounds delicious its making me hungry LOL.
WELL DONE!!!! Clapping

WolfblassWolfblass
Cheers hun! Smile

WolfblassWolfblass
Weighed in at 3.5lbs lighter Clapping

So i've got my stone award now - so i've lost 1 stone and 1lb so far!

I am so pleased.... Very Happy

GTTkelGTTkel
EXCELLENT Flower you must be so happy. Treat yourself to something nice (not food), you deserve it xx

WolfblassWolfblass
Thanks GT - I'll be treating myself to some new clothes for my hols (in three weeks time) in a smaller size too Wink

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews