Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

fabulous pictures

pipmummypipmummy
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Hi all...been looking at your pics and they are wonderful!! I had my last scan at 9 weeks, classed as dating scan too and the printer was broken, so we dont have any photos, but looking at your photos shows me how my little bean is doing, i'm 14 + 2 now and my bump is showing, had to buy some new clothes, have told my boss in work and she was great about it all which was a relief. Also seen obs team at clinic about my heart shaped uterus and they said i'd done well to get this far so chances of a late MC are reducing day by day. I will have extra scans at 28 and 36 weeks to check baby has room to grow, and will find out nearer the time if i need a CS or not, so fingers crossed my pregnancy will be normal so to speak!! xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Good to hear that everything is going well hun. x

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
great to hear everythings going well with you and bump and that your uterus is behaving LOL! keep us updated on everything hun! Hug

i had to have an emergency c-section with ethan,i went into labour expecting my planned relaxing waterbirth,for everything to go completely wrong and his heart stop! im going with the flow this time and dont know wether to bother planning anything LOL! i might even not tell em iv gone into labour and go for it alone at home!! then again - dont think im that brave!!

pipmummypipmummy
thanks guys..yep i'll keep you all updated. Im feeling rather low this weekend as my OH is iin spain til monday and im really missing him, he keeps me strong, and its horrible jumping into bed without him to cuddle up to! Anyhow im off out tonight for a meal with everyone from work, so that will keep me occupied for the evening!! hope everyone else is well. xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hug Hug Hug big hugs hun, hang in there!! Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews