Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

jami has chickenpox

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
- My blog
bless her. just waiting for the other 2 to get it now. great timing as their birthdays are coming up LOL

jo-jojo-jo
Hug OH poor love,i hope they dont get them to bad and they go away in time for there birthdays.One of my son's friends got them just before end of term(last week)Vic asked if he could have them to(he thought chicken "pop's" were a food).LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh I hope they clear up before Birthdays come too!! Aaralyn had them when she was 3 but not too bad (and she had the vaccine Bad! wish I had never gotten it but it's required for schools)

LOL at Vic thinkin chicken pops was food!! Aaralyn called them chicken pops too but she didn't think it was food... that's so cute of Vic!! Love

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i remember lewis had chicken pox for his first bday LOL

he was the only one to get them though

xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwww @ vic and his chicken pops hehehe

well shes not feeling too good today. we had them confirmed and shes had some paracetamol and some piriton to help relieve the itching.

catherine calls them chipping pops LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw poor thing its supposed to be a bit worse for you if your older isn't it? Hug

Charlotte had it at about 9 months but George hasn't as yet.

Tammy as far as I know I think that they are thinking of introducing the chicken pox vaccine over here, but i'm not sure I would want to get mine done either.

AlexAlex Moderator
I hope Jami is ok with the pox. Joseph had them at 2 and I was glad because they were out the way. I thought he would get them sooner than he did as several kids at the childminders had them but he seemed to wait a few months after before taking them

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
well shes not doing too good. all fluey and just feeling downright rotten Sad bless her

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
aaawwwww, here's some hugs for her Hug Hug Hug

I hope she gets through them quickly Sad

and Sarah, unless it becomes mandatory for schools, I wouldn't bother with it because lots of kids here are getting cases of it after the vaccine and now they suggest a booster at 4 yrs old... If chicken pox were deadly than I would be more concerned with having it done... anyway, she's had them and they're over with and I'm glad to have them out of the way... but I still think the vaccine was useless

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thanks tammy xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews