Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Guess what

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
I got tonsillitis again!GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Same med again, but for 10 days instead of 5, great!

GTTkelGTTkel
Nasty, used to suffer really badly with it and it made me feel so rubbish. Hope it goes away and doesn't come back

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
just seen this on your facebook status LOL!

i aint had tonsilitis since last yr but as a kid id get it about 3 times a yr! the doc told me if i was to get it again hed have em taken out but it scared me watching my sister suffer when she had hers removed so i never went moaning to the docs about my tonsils ever again LOL!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I got mine out when I was 17, it wasn't so bad but they should have done it way sooner as I ALWAYS had tonsilitis when I was a kid and teen.

Hope you feel better hun, it wasn't too too bad having them out but if you do end up getting them taken then definately have some help around for Cait cuz you'll be feeling yucky for atleast a day or 2. Hug Hug Hug

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Thanks, if it happens again gonna ask for them to remove them, but yucky!!!!Haha

Hmm help for Cait? If I am lucky LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun Hug

I've only had it once but I remember how bad it was Gag

I left it so long to go to the drs I couldn't speak or eat. The dr said my tonsils were really badly infected and said I would keep getting it, but I've not. I usually take dispersable asprin if I feel my throat getting sore and find that helps a lot, just the asprin taste gross LOL

Hope you feel better soon Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews