Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

SNORING.........

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Does anybody or has anybody used a spray for snoring???????
I want to buy some from the chemist for my DH as he sounds like a friggin freight train Evil or Very Mad
I have been having the most sh Angry t sleep lately and his snoring is driving me insaine,our gp wants him to have surgery but hes a BIG CHICKEN (sorry hunni if you read this)BUT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
Apparently you spray it under your tongue half hour before going to bed????????
We dont really take medication for anything (im not against it)we are both pretty sensitive to certain drugs so we tend to just slog anything we catch out naturally,we have tried herbal for him but it didnt work any suggestions???????
and YES we have tried seperate bedrooms but i could still hear him even Vic woke up three times in one night and finally told my DH to BE QUIET!!!LOL Scared

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
have you tried them strips? like a plaster that you just put over the bridge of your nose.it apparantly opens you airways or something allowing you to breath better in the night - apparantly im bad for snoring sometimes - sos he but according to him it isnt him! LOL! iv woke meself up snoring before haha!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
iv found this link about the spray...

http://www.putanendtosnoring.com/sprays.htm

and this about the strips...

http://www.putanendtosnoring.com/strips.htm

if you have a look thru that site theres many different remedies too

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
You made me giggle jo-jo when you addressed DH here in case he read it LOL

Mike is a big time snorer (apparently I am too Rolling Eyes ).... I always try to go to sleep before he does cuz his snoring doesn't wake me up but it's soooooo hard to fall asleep sometimes when I got a freight train blowing in my ear Scared

Good luck with the spray stuff, lemme know if it works I'll see if I can get Mikey to use it Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Mart snores LOL especially if lays on his back. Usually he stops if I get him to turn over. Then I just have to cope with drool eeewww Gag

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
PMSL!! sometimes i wake up with slobber down the cheek i was lying on and a little wet circle on my pillow Embarassed i can only imagine that i sleep with my tongue hangin out like a dog!! PMSL! oh the shame! Embarassed

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sometimes he moves onto my pillow and then when i move him off theres drool LOL. Charlotte drools loads too.

LucyLucy

jo-jo said:
Does anybody or has anybody used a spray for snoring???????
I want to buy some from the chemist for my DH as he sounds like a friggin freight train Evil or Very Mad
I have been having the most sh Angry t sleep lately and his snoring is driving me insaine,our gp wants him to have surgery but hes a BIG CHICKEN (sorry hunni if you read this)BUT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
Apparently you spray it under your tongue half hour before going to bed????????
We dont really take medication for anything (im not against it)we are both pretty sensitive to certain drugs so we tend to just slog anything we catch out naturally,we have tried herbal for him but it didnt work any suggestions???????
and YES we have tried seperate bedrooms but i could still hear him even Vic woke up three times in one night and finally told my DH to BE QUIET!!!LOL Scared

chris uses Snorestop, you can get it in Boots its expensive but boy is it worth it!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews