Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

so ill

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
im sick 24/7,so tired,cant eat,and when i force myself its back up within an hour! i dont remember bein this bad with ethan-then again,i dont remember much of the first trimester with him! could how im feelin signify babies sex? or anythin? my mates keep jokin that im so ill cuz its twins-which is not funny as twins run in my family! my nan has twin brothers,she also had twin boys her self.my uncle (one of the twins) also had twin boys-that brings us to this generation-weve all now had kids (even my twin cousins) and stil no twins,it may of skipped this time,but its stil possible! Scared

JOJOJOJO
ahhhhhhhhh hun I had terrible sickness with both my boys and lost so much weight,try lots of fizzy drinks like lucozade and ginger beer,suck some sweets and eat little and often.it will pass around 13 weeks and you will be eating like a pig,twins are in my family as well but nothing yet hehe

hayley81hayley81
Aww hope it eases hun,try travel sickness bands on each wrist, i suffered real bad with sickness on this 1 and last till gone 20 weeks and it is horrible, they recommend u try to pick @ something too coz an empty belly makes u feel 10 times worse, hope it eases soon hun (p.s heavy sickness can also indicate twins yes, as u got double the amount of hormones running riot in ya system)

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hug aawww, will be so worth it in the end... when you are holding those little twin bundles Shocked Confused tee hee... ya never know Razz

Hope you get through the sickness part soon and get to feeling better again!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
twins run in my family but skipped a generation so all eyes have been on me with both pregnancies but so far so good LOL
i dont think sickness can give you any idea with sex of babys coz i had no sickness with charly and iv had no sickness with this one and this one is a boy so iv got one of each and both have been about the same pregnancys..

JOJOJOJO
if you have sickness you are less likely to miscarry as well Thumbs Up

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

JOJO said:
if you have sickness you are less likely to miscarry as well Thumbs Up

i read that somewhere the other day when googlin my sickness so thats one good thing about pukin me guts up i suppose!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun Hug

I had different sickness with my two, with Charlotte I was sooo tired and lost my appetite. At first i thought I was run down and maybe a little stressed. I think I actually started to feel like this when I literally conceived her. After about a month of feeling like this I began to start hating the smell of onions (I mean I could smell someone down the road frying them LOL Gag ) I felt sick by this time and had lost nearly a stone Shocked I was about 7 weeks gone by the time the penny dropped LOL!! The sickness stopped the day I turned 14 weeks LOL!

With George I had other symptoms, very very sore boobs and the worst constipation ever LOL! I started with sickness at about 8 weeks but was really bad this time, brushing my teeth made me puke!! I got lots of headaches too. My sickness lasted until I was over 20 weeks Sad

glennyglenny
aww bless ya hunni - i cant really comment as i didnt have any sickness - hope it passes soon for you Hug

AlexAlex Moderator
Hug Oh hun I was sick as a dog until I was 20weeks.

Being so sick doesnt mean twins- my sister was never up nor down when she was pregnant

and as for it maybe being a different sex, dont believe that either, my mum had 3 very different pregnancies and we were all girls.

I hope the sickness feeling goes soon.xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews