Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Who has .....

barrybarry
posted 9 years 9 months ago
A holiday planned this year....Marie the bean and me are off to Bulgaria in may cant wait Clapping

Then hopefully going to liverpool later in the year to see some friends Smile

Whats everyone else got planned?

candgsmumcandgsmum
Centre Parcs in May Clapping We are going with friends (jrich83) can't wait Clapping Clapping

I'm so excited LOL!!! This will be our first proper holiday as a family Very Happy (besides the caravan).

We are hoping to get out in the caravan too at the end of March for easter and again when we have free weekends Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
Euro Disney in Oct (there are 10 of us going)

Might have the odd weekend or so to Edinburgh. I was looking for somewhere for Easter but it is soo expensive when it is just me and Joseph.

Barry, I would love to go to Bulgaria (my parents went years ago and really enjoyed it)

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
we go tenerief in may but are thinkin of cancelin it now with bump on the way and just go somewhere in the uk.we go southport in august too for the rally-somethin we have done every yr since i was a tot

ellee1984ellee1984
im hopefuly going to eygpt in june for a fortnight Very Happy

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i wish LOL 24weeks preggers and no money we're going no-where LOL Crying

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
we went to eurodisney just before christmas, i want to go to loch ness for the weekend after the baby is born this year

HelenybooHelenyboo
im off to bulgaria too! daddy will have jacob so i'll party with my girls! wooo! not off til august though.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I'm not sure yet where we'll be going but it's gonna be either Jamaica, Costa Rica or both... Lucky me, we go down to a one person office in the summer time cuz business slows way down when the midshipman are on summer leave. I'm gonna have every other week off!!Very Happy We plan on making the way best of that!! Thumbs Up

kristagkristag
I'm off to Tobago in June and then Turkey in August. If all goes well, I'll be 31 weeks when we go to Turkey so that'll be the last holiday for some time to come I imagine and I'm going to make the most of it! Thumbs Up

jo-jojo-jo
WOW everyones holiday destinations sound great!!!
Im finally going to go see some snow in May after my exams are all over.We are going to visit my DH family in Melbourne they live right near the ski resorts,i wont be hitting the slopes though Sad as my due date will be very close by (anyway i dont want to embarass my self).LOL Embarassed

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Corfu in July Very Happy Caits first holiday

Irish_RoseIrish_Rose
We have a wedding at the end of the month so will see how the money goes after that. Cool

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Just over 6 weeks until we fly to Rhodes for two weeks!

Never been before and cannot wait!!! Thumbs Up Whistling Shades

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews