Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Again, Again, Again

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I am starting my food diary -yet again! Too many things have been happening and i've been too busy!

But i've bought a lateral stepper so am going to do more exercise aswell! Just need to compile some tunes! Thumbs Up

I've got to slim down for my hols in June....

AlexAlex Moderator
I have started to use the online one with slimming world, it is great and I can see what I have had or can have. and it works out the syns for you if you are unsure.

I havent had a good week (and feel bloated now)

good luck hun

WolfblassWolfblass
Oooh never thought of using the online one!!

Keep up the good work Alex xxxx

WolfblassWolfblass
Monday 3rd March 2008

Brekkie: 2 weetbix, chopped up banana and semi milk with an early grey and vanilla cuppa!

Lunch: (will be) Beans, 2 poached eggs and 2 quorn sausages

Dinner: New Potatoes, King Prawns and salad. Followed by chopped pineapple and honeydew melon.

After Jeremy Kyle this moprning i'm gonna go on my stepper and DP some sit ups (i'll update on that later!!)

I'm going to try and stick to Slimming World and exercise more...

WolfblassWolfblass
Well the past few days i've had wine in the evenings - so that is NOT good at all! (including the bottle for this evening)

However i've mad e ameal planner for the rest of the week, with the fruit, veg, fisha dn meat we have in the hosue as a little start and i'm going to join an SW class next week - i've decided it's the only way!!! I'm going to attend a different one to the one i did last year as i found that group a little 'boring'

But i've heard people mention some other good ones in the area...

I just don't seem to have the willpower at all at the moment!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
You will get there hun, you've done so well already Thumbs Up

Hope you find a good class too x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews