Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

All day 'morning' sickness

kristagkristag
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
Hi everyone

I'm suffering with morning sickness all day. It's really starting to get to me. It began smack on 4 weeks and is going with a vengence now Sad I've tried the usual things of nibbling fruit, ginger biscuits, savory bits but I'm bored silly of eating and nothing makes it want to go away.

Has anyone got any suggestions? I know it won't last forever (at least I hope not!) but it's wearing me down a bit. Hubby said I'm a bit grumpy - you can imagine my response Confused

AlexAlex Moderator
Hiya. I suffered all day sickness from 3weeks-20weeks. I found a cuppa (taken to me in bed- of course) was helpful, it didnt stop the sickness, nothing did for me, but it helped make me feel a bit better. Hope your sickness stops soon.

imakeboysimakeboys

kristag said:
Hi everyone

I'm suffering with morning sickness all day. It's really starting to get to me. It began smack on 4 weeks and is going with a vengence now Sad I've tried the usual things of nibbling fruit, ginger biscuits, savory bits but I'm bored silly of eating and nothing makes it want to go away.

Has anyone got any suggestions? I know it won't last forever (at least I hope not!) but it's wearing me down a bit. Hubby said I'm a bit grumpy - you can imagine my response Confused

hun - i know what your going through.
Im 19 weeks today and guess what - ive still the all day sickness.
Its got better from 16 weeks onwards so now i just feeling sick more than i actually am sick.

Its a grin and bear it im affraid - Hugs to you x

GTTkelGTTkel
I was like you with my first and something which helped abit was hubby bringing me rich tea biscuits in bed before I got up

kristagkristag
I shall try that! Very Happy

jrich83jrich83
Hi i was exactly the same when i was pregnant it started at 4 weeks and lasted till i was 4 and half months gone.

No way to tell you that it is awful sorry the only thing that helped me was making sure i had something in my belly before i got up. To be honest i was still sick doing that but at least i had something to be sick.

A few times i would be doing the gipping but nothing was coming up (thats worse0 apart from stomach lining.

Hope this helps - i fells like it lasts forever but one day you'll think i haven't been sick today and then you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews