Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Has anyone had 2 m/c and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy

foxy0810foxy0810
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Hi there i am just trying to look for words of encouragement I lost a baby at 6wks in october and again another at 6 wks in december I am now pregnant again and really dont want to go through all that again. has anyone else gone through the same thing?
Michelle

rachelle1975rachelle1975
Hiya

My friend's boss had 2 miscarriages in less than 4 months, both under 10 weeks. She's now got a lovely baby boy and had no problems during the pregnancy.

Also - my best friend has had 2 miscarriages and is now pregnant with her second child.

Fingers and toes crossed for you xx

foxy0810foxy0810
Thanks for the reply I have called the hospital today to get booked in for early scan i just want this baby to stay put so badly
michelle Neutral

hapydazyhapydazy
Good luck hun, I've had 1 m/c and it was when I was very very young and in a very abusive relationship, I didn't even know I was pregnant until after I had the m/c... so I can only imagine how you're feeling right now.

I'm keeping good thoughts for you and your baby for a healthy happy pregnancy all the way through! Kiss

ellee1984ellee1984
i had 1 mc and then went onto have a successful pregnancy. my mum had me then she had either 1 or 2 mc's and an ectopic before having my brother and i think when i was talking to my boss about having my mc she said about her having 3 and having a successful pregnancy, so it can be done hun.

i wish you all the best and keep us informed of how it goes we'll all be here for you whatever happens.

foxy0810foxy0810
im at the dr's on thursday so either way will have scan next week cant wait just relaxing at the mo i have no energy to do anything will keep you posted though thanks for all the lovely comments
Michelle x

glennyglenny
i havent myself hunni - but a friend of mine has had 3 m/c and she is now 18 weeks pregnant and getting regular scans (its a pilot scheme in our area at the mo) so far she's been very healthy and everything's been fine

good luck with this pregnancy hunni - really hope it goes well x

kristagkristag
I had a MC last year in October at 8 weeks and am now pregnant again at 6 weeks. Had a scan at 5+2 to see little sac and back next week to hear heartbeat (I hope!).

I am keeping everything crossed that this time is the right time but my mother-in-law had 3 MCs before my husband arrived so it's not unusual. I don't think the doctors even check you out until you've had 3 so I guess it's more common than we like to think.

Good luck hon Kiss

GTTkelGTTkel
I used to work with a woman who had many health problems including and endometreosis and she had several mis-carriages and was told it was highly improbable she'd ever carry a baby longer than a month. She now has a son!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews