Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Back to back....!!

SadieBabySadieBaby
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Hey everyone! Ive just been to see my midwife and found out bump is lying Occipito- Posterior(O.P) which means he is facing the wrong way!! His spine is on my spine! I wouldnt be too bothered but im 39 weeks and quite worried that he is not goin to turn in time! He is fully engaged, has been 4 a few weeks now! Just wondered if anyone else's bump decided to turn at the very end of the pregnancy?? Thanks, Sadie x

AlexAlex Moderator
I had a back to back delivery. Joseph never turned. Hope your baby decides at the last minute to move because it is sore otherwise

hayley81hayley81
I had my eldest bk to bk too it is painful labour but all will be fine, think my eldest was just comfprtable like that and he was 8 lb 1 too so he wasnt a small lad LOL

glennyglenny
as far as i know baby can still be born by natural delivery, as the girls have said, ive heard that it can make the contractions a bit more painful, but baby will be fine x

JOJOJOJO
yep my baby was back to back ended up with a emergency c-section,as he got distressed,

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews