Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Faint Blue Line?!!

rachelle1975rachelle1975
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

rachelle1975 said:
I posted a couple of days ago asking about implantation bleeding - well i had some light spotting but nothing more and nothing today - did a test and it had a thin blue line on it - followed the instructions to a T!

My mouth tastes like i've been sucking on copper coins and i'm 'due on' in 2 days.... dare to dream?

Can you have a false positive on a test?

I have more tests but i'm a little nervous to do them in case they're negative!!

So does it sound promising and how long should i wait to do a re-test?

Apologies for sounding a bit nutty!!!! Crazy

Now i'm confused- yesterday i was sick in the morning - same today but now i have cramps and my period seems to have come?

Feel so miserable and i know it's daft as there are people out there in a far worse position than me but i feel cheated - why was the test positive and now i'm spending my pennies on tampons not tests??

B*gger Crying

hapydazyhapydazy
I had bleeding in the beginning of my pregnancy too hun, it's not uncommon at all.... Can you make an appointment with a Dr to have a test done just to be sure or take one of the other tests you have at home still?

I don't want to get your hopes up but I also wouldn't count out being pregnant yet though if you had a positive result before.

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i had a mini period when i found out i was pg too

rachelle1975rachelle1975
Def not PG - some mention of chemical pregnancy - had lots of tears yesterday but today despite cramps i'm feeling positive and even dragged my butt down the gym! release those en-dolphins as my hubby calls them!

Thanks for all your kind words! xx

candgsmumcandgsmum

rachelle1975 said:
Def not PG - some mention of chemical pregnancy - had lots of tears yesterday but today despite cramps i'm feeling positive and even dragged my butt down the gym! release those en-dolphins as my hubby calls them!

Thanks for all your kind words! xx

Kiss Kiss x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews