Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

A question...has anyone ever used these anti-imflammatorys?

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 9 months ago
I'm on diclofenac sodium (dicloflex 50mg) and was wondering if anyone had suffered any side effects with these?

I'm on a course of them for my back, but as much as they are working, I've not been 'myself' and I'm not sure if it is to do with the tablets or not LOL.

I've suffered a couple of severe mood swings, which I think is to do with them, but also I've been seeing stars over the last 3ish days and last night I got out of bed as George had awoke and next thing I knew, was on the floor!!! I just remember slightly knocking my chin on the top of the radiator and then falling coming round properly on the floor. My hubby just called me a clutz LOL, I explained I'd thought I'd gone dizzy and he panicked a bit then. I just wondered if by any chance anyone had any ideas????

Thanks in advance Smile

GTTkelGTTkel
I took them after my car accident last year. I must admit to feeling dopey and strange, and off balance and like I might topple over but I can't really say if it was down to these pills or not because I was suffering after the accident and at night was also taking Valium. Sorry not much help I know.

imakeboysimakeboys
Ohh i too took them for my back - noticed no side effects tho.
If u r gettin side effects see ur doc for more, im sure they aint the only anti-inflam's available.

GL hun xx hope ur well soon

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ah I had a feeling it must be them, I think I'm going to have to go back to the drs anyway as I'm in agony again today and the tablets aren't helping at all.

Thanks girls Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews