Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

learning new things(its neva 2 l8)

YUMMYMUMMY83YUMMYMUMMY83
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
I have been doing a training back 2 work course in my local area since october. I had been out of work for almost 3yrs, at first i was scared 2 leave my wee girl and meeting new people,learning again seemed difficult. but it has worked out great and gave me bk my self confidence and made me realise that its never 2 late 2 learn new things Clapping

pipmummypipmummy
Good for you hun, just proves with a little help you can get back out there, well done and i hope it continues to be great for you....i hope i can get back to work without too many nerves after ive had my little one, ive heard its not easy and even easier to get stuck in the bubble. xx

YUMMYMUMMY83YUMMYMUMMY83
aw thanx it really takes alot well thats my opinion i was always helpn my sister with her 5 she has triplets 2. almost every day 4 2yrs and its fantastic but u need 2 always remember 2 do things 4 urself as well as the kids xx Very Happy

pipmummypipmummy
wow..that sounds hard work, but yes, sometimes it sounds harsh, but if you dont look after number one then how can you care for your little ones? of course their needs are a priority, but a happy parent is often a healthy parent, and our kids desrve to have happy healthy parents...right? Smile

Irish_RoseIrish_Rose
Good luck with your training course huni Very Happy Its hard work having a baby and trying to study but i wish you all the luck Very Happy

YUMMYMUMMY83YUMMYMUMMY83
thanks irish rose it really helps me 2 stay positive, it can be hard leaving my wee girl she gets upset ive got 2 sneek out LOL she's fine with daddy or granny once im gone, but she,s not been well recently which makes not want 2 go but thats life i suppose eh. This is my last day till monday so we have the rest of the week 2 have fun x Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews