Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Ratatouille

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
Clapping another great Disney film

Joseph and I watched it over the weekend and we both loved it (he has had it on again since)

One to watch, I think, if you have seen it already Clapping

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Amber has it (yes, she's 17 and one of her fav movies right now!) her and Aaralyn watch it alot, they both LOVE it!! I liked it but I'm all set with watching it 50 million times like those 2!

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
Amber has it (yes, she's 17 and one of her fav movies right now!) her and Aaralyn watch it alot, they both LOVE it!! I liked it but I'm all set with watching it 50 million times like those 2!

Im 27 and buy (and like) Disney films, I have so many in DVD. Its great having Joseph as an excuse for buying them Embarassed

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
we went to see this at the pictures then bought the dvd last week from tesco, the only problem is, katie likes to pretend shes a rat whilst watching it (theres only so much squeaking you can listen to haha)
we went to see penelope on sunday, not sure if its disney but it was a good film and i love james mcavoy..

whats everyones fav disney film??????

mines got to be beauty and the beast

AlexAlex Moderator
im a beauty and the beast girl as well Clapping

The Fox and the Hound!!! that's mine!

Aaralyn loves all Disney movies, I don't think she could pick a favorate!

RichRich Moderator
Yup same here, Lion King is one of my faves, Beauty and the Beast is another, and Aladdin ( so many great characters there ) and Ratatouille is superb too....

Rich said:
Yup same here, Lion King is one of my faves, Beauty and the Beast is another, and Aladdin ( so many great characters there ) and Ratatouille is superb too....

Ah, Aladin! must be a guy thing! I think Mike has watched that movie with the girls atleast 10 times since we moved here (always at HIS request LOL!)

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh my favourite Disney film is Robin Hood Thumbs Up

I love Monsters Inc, Aladdin and The Emperors new grove too to name a few! Our cupboard is rammed with Disney videos from when I was a kid but we don't actually own a video player anymore Crying

Charlotte's is Toy Story 2 or Jessie Toy Story as she calls it LOL Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews