Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

so m ad

gypseygypsey
posted 9 years 10 months ago
my eldest daughter came home today and as had her pe kit nicked Angry rung school they said not much they can do so now i have to pull out at least 60 pound to replace. Angry Angry so mad sorry for the rant

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh that sucks!! especially having to come up with the unexpected expense of having to replace it... maybe some how it will turn up? one would like to think anyway...

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its all expense these days aint it!! i remember when i was at skool our uniform was a white polo shirt and black jumper with black trousers/skirt! i used to wear an adidas polo shirt and matchin polo jumper and black bootcut jeans LOL or sometimes a skirt and black tights! and for pe we wore whatever we wanted,as i was aloth thinner then i used to either were sporty trackies or black hotpants (depending on the weather) along with again a sporty t-shirt!! my neice now goes to the skool i went to and they now have to wear a jumper and polo shirt with the school logo on and even the pe kit is the schools own with its logo on!

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
oh my god, thats terrible. my daughters school coat went missing last year and the school replaced it cos they knew it'd come to school with her but not come home and they couldnt locate it. i was just lucky that it was a school bought coat with the school motif on..

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thats awful. i cant believe the school have dismissed it. was her name in the garments? thats what makes me mad. the other parents who quite happily take out someones name tag and use it for their own kids grrrrrrrrr

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
yeah i agree with that, if katie ever comes home with someone elses jumper on i wash and iron it and send it back. theres been a few times when the other parent hasnt returned katies though. cheap skates LOL

JOJOJOJO
posted 9 years 9 months ago

mrsbonjovi said:
yeah i agree with that, if katie ever comes home with someone elses jumper on i wash and iron it and send it back. theres been a few times when the other parent hasnt returned katies though. cheap skates LOL
LOL at cheap skates hehe

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

mrsbonjovi said:

and these 'cheap skates' are the parents who can quite happily afford the school clothes not like the likes of me who struggles each year. grrrrrrrr

is it still missing hun?

JOJOJOJO
really I have all this to come as my oldest has just started nursery

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews