Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Bratz dolls and other items...

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Firstly, I should ask if you guys have them there? The Bratz dolls or any other Bratz merchandise?

If so, I'm wondering what opinions you as parents, have on them??

I personally will not buy anything Bratz for Aaralyn. I think the look and the "activities" that these dolls are advertised doing is way beyond the age of girls that would still be playing with dolls. Just curious if some think I'm being ridiculous or if I am not alone on this opinion of Bratz??

One quick thing too, NO one is going to get boo'd or hissed for their answer here. This forum is about sharing opinions, thoughts ideas and advise and we all have them differing sometimes. It's ok to not conform to every one else's ideas or opinions Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
yeh we have them here and i totaly agree with you!! luckily i odubtvery much ethan will ever ask for a bratz doll LOL! but in my oppinion theyre little tarts LOL!!!

ellee1984ellee1984
i dont like the bratz either i think they look like really ott trannys or little tarts as hayley put it

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

Hayley_Kev said:
yeh we have them here and i totaly agree with you!! luckily i odubtvery much ethan will ever ask for a bratz doll LOL! but in my oppinion theyre little tarts LOL!!!

Well Ethan may not be askin for them but it's not outta the question that you may have a little girl someday who wants you to buy her bratz dolls Wink

I agree they are kinda of hoochie-ish as I would put it in American slang... I will add that my friend Kristen swore she would never get her girls bratz stuff either but she has caved now that Celia is a bit older, not the dolls but other merchandize... like a big Bratz poster in the girls room Shocked

I'm going to try to stand my ground on this one, but Aaralyn's birthday is coming up very soon and I have a feeling she will end up with something Bratz as a gift from atleast one of her friends Rolling Eyes then what do I do?? Shrug

sugarsugar Moderator
me and DF refuse to let DD have anything "bratz" as we both feel strongly that they convey the wrong message to young girls - so DD is never even shown anything to do with bratz xxx

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
someone bought katie a bratz doll for christmas, oh my god, they look like they belong in the red light district. i certainly wont be buying her anymore

candgsmumcandgsmum
I don't like them either hun. Me and Mart are hoping that she never asks for them.

She is into Disney/Barbie Princesses at the moment.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i think theyre awful. jami has 2 but they were bought for her by my aunts. i will not buy any of their merchandise as yr paying for the name and the prices are blooming ridiculous

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews