Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

active baby +++++++

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
posted 9 years 9 months ago
does anyone else who is preg feel like they're baby is trying to fight its way out?
oh my god, this little one just hasnt stopped for past few days (personally i think it was that little sporticus chat last night and he's trying be like him LOL)
no, seriously though, i judt dont remember it being like this with my daughter, maybe its a boy thing..

gypseygypsey
Very Happy yes i know exactly how u feel

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

mrsbonjovi said:
does anyone else who is preg feel like they're baby is trying to fight its way out?
oh my god, this little one just hasnt stopped for past few days (personally i think it was that little sporticus chat last night and he's trying be like him LOL)
no, seriously though, i judt dont remember it being like this with my daughter, maybe its a boy thing..

I think it was all the excitement you were feeling over Sporticus that got the baby wound up Naughty

Aaralyn was very active too, especially in the last month before I had her Smile

RhiannRhiann
I'm 29 weeks now and baby doesn't stop moving! I know what you mean and even more so at night.

Can properly see the movements as well.

xx

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
think im gonna name the baby sporticus.. he especially enjoys swinging off my ribs at the moment.. oh my god, i cant even walk for more than 10 minutes, just had to get a taxi home from the shops.. (no more cake and custard for me)

glennyglenny

hapydazy said:

mrsbonjovi said:

I think it was all the excitement you were feeling over Sporticus that got the baby wound up Naughty

totally agree LMAO x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews