Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

blood at 20weeks

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
- My blog
i started bleeding again today but was up with little one last night so not sure now if bleed is caused by lifting her. but i have no choice on my own during the day and in a third floor flat. aaaaa so stressed lol

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ring your mw again hun, tell her you want to be scanned to put your mind at rest. Kiss

RhiannRhiann
I agree i think you should def call your MW and ask for a scan.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

xx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
my midwife is holiday again for the next dont know how many weeks.. i saw her once through my pregnancy with charly.
luckily i have a scan on fri. i did stop bleeding and everything seems to have settled now so fingers crossed for the scan now on fri.
will let you all know

jo-jojo-jo
Good luck with your scan on friday hun,hope everything is ok for ya's.xx

RhiannRhiann
hope everything goes ok on friday, let us know. I'm sure everything is fine.

xx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
thanks guys im really anxious i wanna know everything is ok.
hopefully find out the sex aswell which we're both looking forward to. counting down the days. its still really active we could see my tummy moving over the weekend was really funny. i just wanna know placenta etc.. is all in the right place coz i got told if its too low down i have to have a c-section which makes me even more nervous. coz they wont get a spinal block in me they'll have to knock me right out but i want to see it as soon as its born Crying lol anyway look at me panicing before iv even seen it, il put pics on and let you all know how it went as soon as i get back. its at 10.30am so you should all know by about lunch time hehe.
il shut up now babbling on Very happy

WolfblassWolfblass
You keep babbling babe!

Hugs and hope you're well! I had quite afew 'bleeds' and scares during my pg wityh Georgia-Mae so i know how anxious you can feel! Kiss

RhiannRhiann
Thats good you still got loads of movement.

My friend had periods the whole way through her pregnancy and didn't relise she was pregnant until she was 30 weeks!!!

Let us know how it goes, don't worry about anything at the moment, you may not need a c section and if you do, it would be the best for your baby and yourself.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews