Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

baby lying in weird position

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
does anyones baby lie in the most awkward positions that they find it hard to walk without limping or it hurts to move in general?

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aaralyn always had her head pushed over to the right of my stomach so toward the end I always looked lopsided LOL... and she always had her feet kicking on my bladder it seemed like Confused

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
i just feel so restricted at the moment, im dead sore on the lower left side and its murder turning over in bed.. god i wish this was over, still got at least another 10 weeks to go Crazy

GTTkelGTTkel
Yes with my second I was in so much pain because he was in the transverse position. His head was on my right and feet the left. I had evenings when I would curl up on the floor, bend over chairs, lean against things you name it I tried it. Bed time was not easy. Some days I also got terrible braxton hicks which my midwife said was because my body was contracting to try and move the baby head down although he didn't until about 37 weeks!
I feel for you, I remember hating the feeling

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
you've just totally nailed exactly what im feeling like, wonder if its because baby is a boy and well, boys are just awkward arent they haha Razz

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
totally agree!! boys are awkwad!! ethan always had to stick his bum under my ribs on the left - the pain was awful i couldnt sit - couldnt stand - i just used to tap my bump and hed soon shuffle down

AlexAlex Moderator
I dint have problems walking or anything but Joseph lay back to back and I would get a really sore back.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews