Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Not really home but......

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
My jeans are going all faded, not had them long, found that they need to from Dorothy Perkins Angry Can I use anything to redye them or something? They are all dark blue (was)

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i needed new jeans and bit short of cash one week brort dorothy perkins cheap jeans - i usually buy decent ones. but these were black and from their £15 section. theyre the worst jeans i have ever owned and after one wash the black turned grey! and they also have horrible lines thru them were they have been creased in the washer!!

i havent tried it meself but me sister quite often dyes her jeans back to the colour when they fade - u can get some stuff that u put in your washing machine which is loads better than the ones u stick in you sink and leave the clothes to soak. only thing is,u will have to run a wash thru ur washing machine after with NOTHING in to clear all the dye thru - else everything u wash after will also turn blue!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I got some last yr in the sale at dorothy Perkins and they shrunk grrr

I got some from New Look though and they have been great.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Ive ordered some off littlewoods so hopefully they are okay!LOL bloody jeans tend to buy them from Dorothy Perkins cause they do them for short ppl me being so tiny Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews