Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Bear factory

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
How fab is that place!! Clapping I have never been before and Joseph was being such a good boy in Aberdeen today that when my Mum and sister went to look at jackets I took Joseph to the factory.

He made a dinosaur named Boris!!! And he dressed him in a red SCOTLAND t-shirt. He thought it was cool that he could put a sound in his dino (it is a charging noise) and he loved the idea of the little heart to give it life. WHY have I never been before- I will be going back.

Will post a pic of Joseph and Boris when I get home and near my camera!!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
Ethan has a bear from the bear factory in edinburgh. dunno if u can remember but when we went livingston stay with kevs sis we lost his bear in edinburgh train station so went straight the bear factory and made one - ethans is a normal bear looking one called 'lil-bear' after his lost one and its got a red hoody with black cargo pants on he has a heartbeat inside which is ever so soothing - thing is ethan never took to it as he missed his origional lil-bear,so after trawling the net and lots of help from you all on her i fineally found a origional lil'bear! so now bear factory bear sits on our chair by the tv LOL!

AlexAlex Moderator
I remember that Hayley.

Joseph is in love tonight - all the other teddies have been kicked out the bed (including Tigger that he is never far from!!)

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Sounds fun, that must be like our "Build a Bear" places... Mike and Amber went and made Aaralyn a little doggie with really cute outfit on... Hey!!! epiphany! that's where we could maybe do Aaralyn's 5th bday party!!! Very Happy

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
they are called build a bear - build a bear brort bear factory out and so slowly they are all changing but theres still a few called bear factory - we still have a bear factory by us

candgsmumcandgsmum
We've just had one opened in the big shopping centre near us. We went in yesterday (me and Janet) to look, but the place was rammed LOL. I thought it was very expensive though, £18 for a bear and then the clothes are extra. Charlotte actually already has one she got from my mum on her first Christmas but it is sat in a box, with most of her other teddys Rolling Eyes

MummyBMummyB
Ah, chloe got a bear for christmas last year from my dad, it came with a birth certificate a name and a spare set of clothes, how cute is that. Lovely place. Quite expensive iv heard though but worth it as a keep sake. Very Happy

funkymum27funkymum27
i love the bear factory but then im a big kid at heart Embarassed

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews