Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Jeremey Beadle dies at 59

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7217383.stm


AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
I know I was just reading this.

Personally I have never liked the man but he was so young to die and he will be missed by some

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Oh that's a shame Sad

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
poor jeremy, he was here doing panto last christmas.. we went to see it.. RIP JEREMY

loulouloulou
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
What a shame about jeremey bedale he will be sorley missed R.I.P jeremey

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
rip jeremy! such a yung age to die isnt it! i saw this on the net earlier.

i dont remember him doing anything other than 'watch out beadles about' and 'youve been framed'

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago

Hayley_Kev said:
rip jeremy! such a yung age to die isnt it! i saw this on the net earlier.

i dont remember him doing anything other than 'watch out beadles about' and 'youve been framed'
He did do alot for cancer charity's

MummyBMummyB
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Its a shame isn't it, i remember watching beedles about as a kid.
Apparently he was a very poorly man, suffering with Leukaemia amoungst other things. Sad RIP

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
not that anyone is going to admit this.... has anyone started getting joke emails or texts yet?

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago

mrsbonjovi said:
not that anyone is going to admit this.... has anyone started getting joke emails or texts yet?
Nope and i hope i don't

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
ive had 3 texts today, some sado actually sits there all day thinking up these things, get a life!!!

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
- My blog
very sad Sad

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
I got sent a link and told the person it was tasteless.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
kevs had 3 txts,all relating to his smaller arm - i didnt find them funny but i was baffeld at how he had a small hand and arm! iv never noticed that about him before!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago

Hayley_Kev said:
kevs had 3 txts,all relating to his smaller arm - i didnt find them funny but i was baffeld at how he had a small hand and arm! iv never noticed that about him before!


I know I had no idea either LOL!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
i ended up googling for pictures of him and i cant beleve i never noticed before!

mad_mummad_mum
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
OMG, I used to watch him when I was young, on "beadle's about" sooo funny!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews