Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

TTC No. 2.

MummyBMummyB
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
Oooo so excited, hi everyone im new here, introduced my self elsewhere, im Sarah aged 21, mummy to Chloe 16 months. DH and i recently decided to try for bud Number 2 Baby . Came off the pill at end of December so fingers crossed girlies. took 6 months with Chloe, so im thinking this thread will go on for a while yet with plenty of updates. keep you all informed. Clapping

mommy_antonymommy_antony
Hi.
I am TTC#2 also.Well not yet but very soon I hope (DH needs a little more time, which can't go by fast enough). I stopped my BCP begining of December and we are taking things as "If it happens, it happens" so hopefully (for me) this is the month "it happens!"

Good Luck to you and I hope that it won't take you 6 months as your first did.

Keep us updated :0)

MummyBMummyB
Umm what do you think? I should have come on my period on saturday... and i haven't! Had a little aching feeling in my lower stomach but not what i know as period pain. had strange things going on with my boobs too, Not constantly hurting but every now and then!! Not sure if its all phycological but im sure i need to pee more too! Might just be wishful thinking. Embarassed Embarassed

mommy_antonymommy_antony
Wishful thinking....is what happens when you want something really bad. But to be fair to you, what you are describing does sound like it could be good news. If AF is already late why aren't you taking a HPT???

Hurry, I wanna know if you get a BFP!!!

MummyBMummyB
Hi me again, little bit of an update. I did do a test last week and it was negative Sad but still no sign of period i will be 2 weeks late on saturday Confused . could there still be a chance of me being pregnant??? Embarassed Confused

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Yes, there could still be a chance, I know a few people who had false negatives on their first test.... Fingers crossed for ya babe!! and if you're not this time, it will happen Smile

MummyBMummyB
Just kind of thinking that the test was right because before i went on the BCP my periods were very irregular so not sure if they would have gone back to normal??? Confused

mommy_antonymommy_antony
Any updates?

Has AF arrived or did you do a HPT???

MummyBMummyB
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
AF arrived unfortunatly, very late but it did Rolling Eyes . Keep trying though hey. Naughty

HelenybooHelenyboo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
thats the spirit Smile thats part of the fun!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews