Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Have just ordered

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
a portable DVD player for Joseph for when we are in the car (we travel to Edinburgh alot and its a long way for a wee tot in the back themselves)

He better look after it

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
awww bless i bet he loves it and hey you will get peace too Very happy good thinking batman

we were going to get one, then noticed how the kids NEVER decide which DVD they all want to watch and decided it would probably cause more arguments than solve them Wink

AlexAlex Moderator

WitchyPoo said:
awww bless i bet he loves it and hey you will get peace too Very happy good thinking batman

we were going to get one, then noticed how the kids NEVER decide which DVD they all want to watch and decided it would probably cause more arguments than solve them Wink

with your kids you are probably right. Big bust ups in the back of the car Razz

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
i'll just ignore how that sounded and hope you didn't mean it in a nasty way LOL

AlexAlex Moderator

WitchyPoo said:
i'll just ignore how that sounded and hope you didn't mean it in a nasty way LOL

you know I didnt mean it that way Razz

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
I know hon, hence the lol

so whats gonna be THE most used DVD for the little un???

I just LOVE over the hedge and finding nemo
Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator

WitchyPoo said:
I know hon, hence the lol

so whats gonna be THE most used DVD for the little un???

I just LOVE over the hedge and finding nemo
Very happy

Cars or THOMAS Wink I think, maybe a singing kettle(then we can screech along together)

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
I forgot about thomas and the singing kettle, i feel SO out of it on this forum cos my kids arn't little ones anymore Neutral

AlexAlex Moderator

WitchyPoo said:

, i feel SO out of it on this forum cos my kids arn't little ones anymore
Neutral

Dont feel like that, some members have older kids. And you can gloat when ours are having the terribles 2's, teeting etc becasue you have been through it all already Kiss

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
LOL I would never gloat, my lot have all been a handful, but all so very very different and not one thing that worked for one worked for the others LOL but thanks hon at least i don't feel totally *out of it*
Kiss

trogettetrogette
We got a portable DVD for the kids but mostly for dd4 so that I could have my laptop back and actually get some work done Neutral Poor thing's had so much abuse it just doesn't work properly any more Sad Face

DanielleDanielle
I have one for my 9 year old. It's the best thing I ever bought him. When travelling it's a godsend.

Danielle x

AlexAlex Moderator
It wasnt the big success I thought it would be Sad Face

I think in my little fiesta he is too close to the screen because after about 20mins he said he was sick.

DanielleDanielle
Oh dear Alex! Could be a one off, try again?

Danielle x

AlexAlex Moderator
I will thanks. we usually use mums scenic on long journaeys and he will be further away from the screen

chezchez
bet the kids will love it hunni x

mitchmitch
i wud need 3 in my car lol,, prett hard with 2 head rests lol,,
soon prefer em goin to sleep hehe

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews