Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hi

lizzi_lpoollizzi_lpool
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
hi

AlexAlex Moderator
Wave hello Wave

tell us a bot more about yourself

Im Alex and mummy to Joseph who is 4

candgsmumcandgsmum
hi Wave

XxSiobhanxXXxSiobhanxX
hi everyone

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi to the recent Newbies here Wave tell us about yourselves, we're a friendly group here Very Happy

I'm Tammy, I have an almost 5 year old little girl called Aaralyn and we live in the Eastern US with my boyfriend Mike and his 17 year old daughter Amber... we also have 3 dogs and 4 cats Scared
lotsa love around our place Love

jrich83jrich83
How r u all?

Got this site of my friend sarah. Thought it might help me out if im havin any probs with Ellie or just to giv me a little break and speak to new people hope your all ok.

Im 24 married to gavin with a little girl Ellie whos now 6months old.

Can't believe how quick time has flown by i cant remeber not having Ellie its still a bit bizarre.

Hailzw86Hailzw86
Hi, I'm Hayley and my Fiance is Bryn. I am 22 this month and Bryn is 23. We have been together for almost 4 years and we have lived together for 3 years 7 months. In our 2nd home and have been TTC #1 for 9 months. Nice to meet you!

HelenybooHelenyboo
posted 1 decade 4 weeks ago
Hi I'm Helen, an extremely excitable new mummy (who cannot sleep a wink as I want to look at my son constantly)!
I am 22 (perhaps too young, but I'll be the best mother I can possibly be).
Nice to meet you all.
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews