Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

hello strangers

glennyglenny
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
its been a whlie - you probably wont even remember me lol

sorry ive not been on, cara's keeping me very busy at the mo and ive been trying not too spend as much time on the PC Embarassed hehe

cara is doing really well - she's learning new things all the time - just tonight she said stinky lol, she's a lot more demanding but not in a bad way - mummy's just trying to keep up Smile

how are you all and your LO's x

ellee1984ellee1984
oo hello i remember you your barrys wife Smile ive not been around much either im also trying to catch up.

did you have a good new year and xmas?

glennyglenny
yip thats me Very happy

we had a lovely christmas thankyou hun - cara was a bit unwell but she still had a good time and was spoiled rotten Wink Very happy

how was yours?

ellee1984ellee1984
yeah it was great very stressful though had do family meals on xmas eve & day and i was babyless for new years so i went to house party and celebrated without the worry of izzy in teh next morning

sugarsugar Moderator
hiya hun glad to hear u are doing well Smile

hapydazyhapydazy
Hi Glenny, welcome back! I think you and Barry were just coming on here about the time that I went "inactive" for a while when I had no internet.

Glad to hear Tara got well spoiled for Christmas, sorry she wasn't feeling so good Sad Face

Hope you are all still having a great New Year so far Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
yay!! Very happy welcome back Marie!

glad to hear Caras doing great - i know what you mean tho about keeping you buisy lol! theres only a few days between her and Ethan isnt there.Hes gettin to that typical adveturous boy stage where he climbs (and falls off) on everything lol! weve just had a dog and theyre a right pair together - iv really let meself into some fun here lol!!

glad to hear ur ok - although i already know this from FB lol!

nice to see you on here again tho! like isaid on FB - we been missing you!! Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
hello hun

I was just thinking about you the other night and wondered where you were.

hapydazyhapydazy
(Gasp!) Have you two been cheating on us with another forum Tounge Out J/K!! Is it a forum that I might have fun with too Naughty

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

hapydazy said:
(Gasp!) Have you two been cheating on us with another forum Tounge Out J/K!! Is it a forum that I might have fun with too Naughty

its FB (facebook) Tammy - dont worry - we aint betrayed JP!! Very happy

hapydazyhapydazy
aahhh yea, duh! LOL, the one I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Suspect

ok, you're off the hook then Razz

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

hapydazy said:
aahhh yea, duh! LOL, the one I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Suspect

ok, you're off the hook then Razz

i know the feeling lol! iv been a member for months now and still unsure of it!! i hate all the dam application invites too!! if i wanted em id get em meself!! grrrr!!! lol!

glennyglenny
thanks for the welcome back girls Very happy

hayley - cara has learned to climb now too Wink , and she thinks its funny to drag me round the house, but on the other hand she has started giving big kisses Very happy

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

glenny said:
thanks for the welcome back girls Very happy

hayley - cara has learned to climb now too Wink , and she thinks its funny to drag me round the house, but on the other hand she has started giving big kisses Very happy

aww!! was she like ethan? if u asked for a kiss he would bow his head and you would have to kiss his forehead!! godknows why he thort that was a kiss!! he did that for months - anyways, the past 2weeks hes been giving proper smakers on the lips - and its as if he gets all giddy about them! he kissies u on the lips and then jumps up and down with a huge smile on his face like hes all excited lol!

glennyglenny
aww bless him Very happy

cara's never been very affectionate - she's so independent - im convinced its my fault cos i never nursed her as a baby Sad Face , but she's become really affectionate lately, but she already knows how to use it to her advantage Wink lol

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hi nice to see you back Smile

Glad to hear Cara is doing so well Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hello great to see you back

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews