Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Free session at Venture Photography

suecsuec
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
Hi
Fancy a free session at Venture Photography and a free photo worth £115?

Simply host a party with Truly Madly Baby! As long as your guests spend £100 you'll qualify for the Venture experience. Not only that, you'll earn 10% on their sales to put towards our beautiful products.

Email me for more info.

Thanks
Sue

trullitrulli
Whats a truly madly baby party about then?

suecsuec
- My blog
Hi
Sorry for not replying sooner but I didn't get notification of your post.

Truly Madly Baby sell beautiful, quality products for babies, toddlers and mums to be through home parties.
Hostesses earn 10% on their guests sales and can qualify for a free gift, which is currently the Venture Experience.

If you would like more information, or are interested in hosting a party, please get in touch.
You can view our products at www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk.

Thanks
Sue

CrazymamaCrazymama
I dont like venture, we entered a comp and they sed we had won a free photo shoot and a free portrait, a week before we where due to go venture rang us and asked for our card details i asked why they sed they needed £30 towars the photoshoot! it was suposed to be free!! i said forget it and put the phone down Shocked

chezchez
ive had the same prob with them hun x

BedheadBedhead
We had a free session with them a few years ago. We did get one free picture but it was tiny and if you wanted any more they were ridiculosly expensive. Wouldn't touch em again with a barge pole.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Olan Mills are the same, they got my details some how and rang me constantly for 3 months. One lady was extremely rude to me saying that I obviously couldn't see a good deal and I must be blind! Shocked

I had to be really rude in the end because they wouldn't take no for an answer. I told them if they rang me again I would report them to BT because they were being a nuisance. I never got any calls after that!

hipmommahipmomma
All photo agencies are a rip off...but they aren't stupid. I got a picture from nursery, they had a photographer come in, then they did hand drawn pictures from the photograph. Honestly it was stunning, and once I had it there in my hand I couldnt say no! £125!

Last week i got a proof sheet of some morer photos. I want 2 different ones, but you cant have more than photo in each 'pack'. so im buying 2 packs,£50 and far more of each photo than i need!

Ultimately tho they are gorgeous photos, far better than anything i could do myself, so somehow its worth the expense!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
am a sucker for professional photos, so far since mia was born i have spent about £600 on professional photos , but some of those was for family as xmas pressies!

hate venture though, they are always in my town centre an always try to get me to book a session with them, ywhy cant they take NO for an answer?

xxx

BedheadBedhead
For anyone in the Leeds/Wakefield area, Callum Joshua photographers in Kippax are brilliant. We had some pictures done for christms and they were ace, not that expensive either.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
dont no if u have heard of them but pixifoto are beill they are the ones that go round mothercare and boots and places a mobile one and u can have loads done
i had 8 big one and 8 med onea and 4 of each or the 8 litter one sorry no good at maths and it cost me 80 pound for all it should have cost 200+ so i dont think thats bad at all and if the baby is under 18 months they dress them up i have a pic of my baby in a bunny suit an a bumble bee suit and even dressed up as santa one year before christmas i would go back every day if i could afford it lol
if anyone wants to look at one to see what they like before they try them let me no and i will show u mine
xxxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
yer i have had some pics of mia done by pixifoto, they are really good, they did her in a flowerpot, in a tin bath, sat on pink silk with pink n purple flowers round her and then other general poses, loved them so much i bought nearly all the photos at a great price, i also got a really big 1 free with a voucher outa my bounty bag, haha!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews