Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

twin girls!

mumof2mumof2
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
my mum just called to say that my auntie has given birth to twin girls Very happy she wasnt due till 31st march but was taken in this morning with severe sickness and ended up having a c-section.there little woppers for prem twins! 5lb 9 Shocked & 5lb 11 Shocked shes named them chantelle and michaela and all are well they even reckon they will be home in a few days
going into see them tomorrow and cant wait im so happy for her Very happy
going to be a busy household as she has 5 at home already oldest being 18 and youngest 7
just glad theyre all happy and healthy and ive now another good excuse to be buying pretty baby dresses Very happy

gemmagemma
Shocked 5 other kids Shocked

Baby Baby

congrats though, how exciting

gemma

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
congrats to ur auntie...hope everything goes smooth for her Very happy Baby Baby

Love crazy_girl xx

mitchmitch
aww wow congrats to you all and especially ur aunty hun Very happy hugs all round Kiss she shouldnt be short of helpers then Shocked 5 would b enough for me Crazy hope she dont have 2 mnay Sleep nights x Kiss Baby Baby Love Love

sugarsugar Moderator
aww congrats to her hun! Kiss

trogettetrogette
lovely! hope she has plenty of help with everything else so she can focus on the babies Smile

mumof2mumof2

gemma said:
Shocked 5 other kids Shocked

Baby Baby

congrats though, how exciting

gemma

i know lol and shed been sterilised after her last little boy but theyre now over the shock and delighted
there just gorgeous .so annoyed as i forgot to take camera to the hosp but my mum took plenty pics so will put one up when i get them there non identical but still really similar.they reckon they can head home on tues Shocked but shes trying to persuade them to let her stay a little longer to rest

AlexAlex Moderator
Shocked sterlised and then to fall pregnant with not 1 but 2 babies!!!

Im glad they are doing well- its surprising how alike NON identical twins can be

TwinMummiTwinMummi
Congratulations to you and especially your Aunty. Very good weights too Very happy Very happy Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews