Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Please pray for this mummy :-(

TwinMummiTwinMummi
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Last edited by TwinMummi 1 decade 3 years ago
Not sure where to put this.

I am a member of another parent site and a mum on the site, I don't really know her but we have been told that one of her Twin boys Alexander has died in his sleep at 1 year old and 4 months. He wasn't poorly or anything, totally out of the blue.

I just can't believe it I feel so numb for her and haven't been able to stop hugging my boys since hearing of her sad news Sad Face Sad Face Sad Face

Make you feel even more so how precious our LO's are

AlexAlex Moderator
Shocked oh gosh. the poor women.

My heart goes out to her and her family.

I can understand why you keep hugging your 2.

mumof2mumof2
that poor woman and her family such an awful loss my heart goes out to them all the just thinking of it brings a tear to your eye x

gemmagemma
its painful even to think about it for a brief moment. Can't begin to think how you pull through something like that, i guess you have to for your other child(ren)

Gemma

mitchmitch
Crying loosing a child is a very painful experience.
i can personally relate to how one feels when one has to suffer the same as me.it aint a nie thing to have to deal with.i totaly feel for this woman. Sad Face
i mean first shes lost a child but one of a twin and for a twin to loose a twin its un imaginable. my love thoughts and sympathy arewith the woman and family at this time Love Kiss

alschafralschafr
wow how awful, i just cant imagine anything like that happening

sammie83sammie83
gosh, my heart really goes out to her. i have been thru exactly the same thing, i have lost a twin, (ellie-mae's sister) so i know exactly what she will be going thru

we are thinkin about you

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh bless thats terrible my heart goes out to her and her family at this tough time
xxx

tiggytiggy
poor woman.

ive never gone tghru what she has but my best friend lost a triplet her wee girl emma and megan shud have had a treiplet but they lost the wee baby just before they cud tell the sex so even to tyhis day we staill have no idea what baby was but my friend suspects a boy as the baby had different sac to the twins

noababynoababy
Oh am so sad and in tears. Really good friends of our lost one of their twins (who were healthy and home) at 3 weeks old. So sad and heartbreaking. They are not having anymore and these were their only kids. (Mum is older and took many years of treatment, plus mum has blood pressure issues.)
I hope at least for this mum that she can have another to try and fill the awful whole that will be left.

candgsmumcandgsmum
So sad to hear of their loss. xxxxxx

TamTam
Oh my god this poor lady must be going through hell, I couldnt imagine losing Nate, My heart goes out to her and she is in my thoughts. x x x x x Please sned our love on to her x x x x x

loublouloublou
aww gosh that awfull
thinking of herxxxx((((((((HUGS)))))))))

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
It really makes you appreciate your own little ones bless them all Sad Face

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews