Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

baby borrowers

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
is back! altho i missed the date the advert said!! i loved this before!! this time theyre on holiday!! i wouldnt lend ethan out like that LOL! but it makes these kids realise what a job it is!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
im watching this as one of the girls on the other forum i natter on is on here Smile well her little boy is. cant wait to see this

SonyaLouSonyaLou
Hi Stacey, I am watching it, Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
who watched? omg lolol that blonde girl. what planet was she on? lolol anyway baby george is on tonight. cant wait to see Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass

Sammie said:
what channel and time is it on?

Ditto!!! Very Happy

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its on BBC3 at 10:30pm every week night

at first i hated that amy... but i think she bonded with the baby when she took her swimming and im kinda warming to her now!

im not liking zendica and jason - hes been having it off with someone else behind her back! he confessed to mohamed and sed that hes thinkin of ending it with zendica!!

and jo and hannah - they wind me up! they think theyre so perfect and life is so perfect - they live in a fairytale!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Hayley_Kev said:
its on BBC3 at 10:30pm every week night

at first i hated that amy... but i think she bonded with the baby when she took her swimming and im kinda warming to her now!

im not liking zendica and jason - hes been having it off with someone else behind her back! he confessed to mohamed and sed that hes thinkin of ending it with zendica!!

and jo and hannah - they wind me up! they think theyre so perfect and life is so perfect - they live in a fairytale!!

omg i couldnt believe it when he said he had someone else. what a rat!!!!!!!

i couldnt believe the difference in amy as soon as she got babby. and lauren and sam were pretty useless lolol. poor baby george LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

staceyb said:
omg i couldnt believe it when he said he had someone else. what a rat!!!!!!!

i couldnt believe the difference in amy as soon as she got babby. and lauren and sam were pretty useless lolol. poor baby george LOL

so it was them who had baby george!! i think shes a right moody mare! that strop she threw cuz he had a choccy bar! then when he went the pub with his mates! theyre useless at looking after him aint they!! i cringe everytime the put him on the bed and change his bum then run to the bathroom heaving! i just think hes gonna roll over and fall off the bed!!

i wouldnt dare put my kid on this show,no matter how much bbc paid me! makes goos entertainment tho doesnt it!!

sugarsugar Moderator
my mates 2 children are on this tomorrow nite! ally and mo have them LOL!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

sugar said:
my mates 2 children are on this tomorrow nite! ally and mo have them LOL!

oooooooh how cool Thumbs Up is that the teens?

ClaireLClaireL
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
ive got the real hump as ive been sky plussing it and last nights failed to record! so i missed the toddler section wat a pain in the arse!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
they have an omnibus on fridays claire (although i think its early hours in the morning!!)

candgsmumcandgsmum
It's on tonight at 10.30

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/tv_and_radio/bab...owers/index.shtml

gypseygypsey
i watched it last nite part way through the one who kept throwin a strop i wud have Angry thrown her through the window.not the child the so called parent.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
im glad they took that little emily away from lauren and sam. that poor babe Sad

SonyaLouSonyaLou
I have been watching it, can't wait for the teenagers, and the OAPS LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
well... last night it was over! and they have all split up!! apart from jo and hannah! theyre touring the world for 6months!

im looking forward to seeing the meet-up in a few weeks as it said we find out the real truth as to why they split with eachother!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I know LOL!

Jo and Hannah annoyed me though, like, like like aaarrrg there are more words in the English language LOL, but they did seem really happy. Amy annoyed me too, I couldn't really see how she was so badly done to at all.

If I ever spoke to my parents even now like some of them spoke to theirs I'd have had a right clip round the ear LOL.

sugarsugar Moderator
made me laugh when amy thought that £480 a month would pay for rent and bills LOL and the flat was £850 a month LMAO!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i know yeh!! PMSL!! then nathans mum kicks her out and she goes back to her 'oh so nasty' mum with her tail betwen her legs!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews