Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

new CSI starts tonight

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
- My blog
cant wait Clapping Clapping Clapping

new series tonight 9pm on 5. can see what happens to sara

ellee1984ellee1984
me too yay i relaly cant wait though knowing me ill miss it and wont see it til wed nite wen it repeated on five us

AlexAlex Moderator
yea Clapping (and CSI Miami at 10pm- although I am not a Horatio fan but I still watch) Clapping

lewis0710lewis0710
hey hunnies ah thanks for posting that bout csi i love it but love the miami one best though yay for csi hehehe Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
LOL, i clicked on this thread just before 9pm and realised I'd forgotten about it!

It was great, Sara survivied, although we knew she would LOL! Wonder if her and Grissom are going to get it on again!!

RichRich Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Anyone a fan of Navy CIS (NCIS)? Love this one, and also House, ranks right up there for my fave drama/comedy programs. ( Weird to see Hugh Laurie with an American Accent, why do they do that to our British guys? LOL )

AlexAlex Moderator

Rich said:
Anyone a fan of Navy CIS (NCIS)?

I missed the first 1- I forgot it was on

orc30orc30
Leaning more towards NCIS now than CSI. When I remember or get time to watch it.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I really enjoy NCIS, it took us a while to get into it but glad we did Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator

candgsmum said:
I really enjoy NCIS, it took us a while to get into it but glad we did Thumbs Up

Ncis is brilliant Clapping I think it is better than Csi at the moment (although CSI has 1 BIG plus- Grissom Love )

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hehe I must admit Grissom is OK.

I prefer Danny in NY though Thumbs Up Naughty

LihraLihra
Antone know when csi is repeated i didnt know it had started again and have missed it do they still repeat on sundays????

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Lihra said:
Antone know when csi is repeated i didnt know it had started again and have missed it do they still repeat on sundays????

the season finished last night. it was shown on 5 tuesdays and then repeated weds on five US

did anyone see the finale. im soooooooooooooooooooo upset. i cant believe what happened Crying Crying Crying

LihraLihra
How did i manage to miss that i think i saw something about sarah being in a desert. But i tnought that was thwe end of the prvious series

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Lihra said:
How did i manage to miss that i think i saw something about sarah being in a desert. But i tnought that was thwe end of the prvious series

yeah that was the start of the new season. the whole first eppy was about finding her. i have to say it wasnt a brill season but the ending was so unexpected.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I fell asleep before the end Crying

Mart told me what happened, I was gutted.

LihraLihra
Why please tell me what happened in the last episode

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Lihra said:
Why please tell me what happened in the last episode

have sent you a PM hun Thumbs Up

candgsmum said:
I fell asleep before the end Crying

Mart told me what happened, I was gutted.

me too. soooooo sad Crying

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews