Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

kierans hair

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 9 years 11 months ago
look its gettin so long now LOL
ive never been to the hair dressers with him yet but i guess i need too cus his hair is started to grow over his eyes xxx

ps the 2nd pic looks so funny LOL xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Wow it's really long at the back! Bless him I love the close up x

gypseygypsey
Love aw bless

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
aaawwww Kieran!! yep little bud you're do for a hair cut, although I'm not opposed to little boys with longish hair too, but he's got too cute a face to hide behind that hair Wink

candgsmumcandgsmum
We are letting George's grow a bit, we think it maybe curly and I like curly longish hair. It is all uneven at the mo, some is soo long LOL. He has two curls at the front on his fringe Love

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwww a beautiful blonde Smile

my DD catherine is 5 in april and has never had a haircut Shocked her hairs really short bless her

catgirl_872catgirl_872
hehe so im not the only one that dont go to the hair dressers, its so cute when it long Smile xxx

KatLouKatLou
Hi, I'm new on here. Kieran looks like a cutie. My boy Jamie is 22 months and he's never had a haircut. He's got curls at the back. We're thinking of getting it cut soon though which might thicken it up.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
get some of them sheer thing hun what the barbers use! iv got some remington ones and i do both ethans and kevs hair myself! saves the pennies too!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yea good idea, my mum should have them.
i dont like her cuttin his hair cus she makes it into a mulet as she doesnt like to cut the back only the top LOL as she thinks its cute LOL
xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews