Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

hey i had my babies

RobRob Admin
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
https://www.justparents.co.uk/ftopict-3438.html

Different ISP though and no worrying Google results, so I don't think we should jump to conclusions that this is the same person Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum

Rob said:
https://www.justparents.co.uk/ftopict-3438.html

Different ISP though and no worrying Google results, so I don't think we should jump to conclusions that this is the same person Smile

AH ok sorry Rob Embarassed

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
OMG!!!!Some people, I hate liars attention seekers.....do my head in lol. Good job on tracking her down Rob Very happy. Getting really good here with 'security' haha

catgirl_872catgirl_872
wow and i thought this was just a normal convo about the girl that had here twins lol guess not and i thought something was up not cus she didnt show photos but cus she didnt put babies names, weight or sex. or did she put sex i cant remember lol weird xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i cottoned onto this a while ago but never said anything just incase i was wrong! im quite good with pickin up on who is true and who isnt - and i always had a dodgy feeling about this! theres another too, but again, i aint saying anythin as its not nice to judge without knowing the facts - but as wel can all see from this - this is a complete fake. thing that gets me is why they do it! why do they have to pretend?? this is where the security of posting photos of our kids which we have now fineally got comes in.it makes you wary of what to say/post about yourself doesnt it when theres people out there who are taking your ideas as if this is their own life!

hapydazyhapydazy
I have the same feeling you do Sammie, I'm pretty sure anyway Wink

catgirl_872catgirl_872
well all u got to do is not give out ur details, everyone should know that anyways but yea u'll always be safe if ya dont :)xx

jo-jojo-jo
I think a majority of us had our doubts about this and the other person claiming to have twins also Suspect
It just goes to show as Rob said that we here at jp are a caring non-judgemental lot of people.BUT.......

It makes me sick to my stomache that someone would sit down and come up with a load of hogwash crap and post it on not just one forum but going by what i have read a few???????
Immature childish prank????? or mentally unstable??????
Sorry guys i think its just sick!!!!

claire2711claire2711
That lassie just proves how sad and immature she really is. I'm 21 and pregnant for the first time, why would you go making stuff like that up? she's obviously got too much time on her hands. its sad Mad . hopefully she doesnt reappear with a different name eh! xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
Yep, it's real sad and I'm sure that Rob is going to keep a good look out for her IP addie and make sure she doesn't join with another name Mad

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i am sure it is the ip addy that has been banned so i think we donr have to worry girls

it is bad though there are some immature people out there and i dont understand it

xxx

RobRob Admin
- My blog
She was on an IP that changed (AOL), but yes I'm keeping my eyes open Wink

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews