Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Ben has conjunctivitus

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
- My blog
it came up really quickly. his poor eye is swollen and gunky. has to have drops 4 times a day. thats fun Sad Face

AlexAlex Moderator
Poor Ben. Hop it heals up quickly and no-one gets it (lots of hand washing and his own towel are a good idea)

sugarsugar Moderator
apparently milk is supposed to be good at clearing it up or cold tea bags lol but best bet is to wipe from nose to outer eye once with a cotton wool ball soaked in cooled boiled water use each ball only once though

candgsmumcandgsmum
Poor Ben Sad Face

George had this a few months ago...and yes I can sympathise with the drops. He didn't like them and he didn't get them 4 times a day Embarassed

hapydazyhapydazy
Oh I hope he gets better soon!! It's horrible, I had it really bad in both eyes a couple of years ago... I didn't know what it was, I thought it was just something in my eye until it got real bad, ended up at the Emergency room and the Dr said it was the worst case he'd ever seen Shocked somehow I managed to not give it to Aaralyn.. thank goodness! It was horrible to try and keep from having contact from her though Sad Face

Give him a big kiss and tell him I hope he gets every thing he wants until he's better Wink

Hayls82Hayls82
awww poor Ben hope it clears up soon hunny xx

jo-jojo-jo
Big Kiss's and Kiss's to little Ben,i hope this clears up really quickly for him poor little man it must be so uncomfortable for him.
"get well soon Ben"xxxx

WolfblassWolfblass
Awww poor little might!

Lots of cuddles Kiss

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwww thanks ladies for all yr cuddles Kiss

ive been bathing his eye aswell as doing the drops and there is a difference, but its so hard to keep him from rubbing it.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww the little sweety! i had conjunctivitis continuously all thru my childhood! mainly because i had pet rats & mice and it was from them.
my youngest cat has it at the moment too!

the best thing for it is to bath it in milk.wipe it with milk on a cotton ball and then use a eye bath to blink in the milk.

MummyjackMummyjack
Hope ben isnt suffering to much and gets beter soon.
x x x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww porr Ben hope he gets better soon hunnie x x x

candgsmumcandgsmum
I used a damp kitchen towel folded up into a square and held it to George's eye. It seemed to take away the soreness a little and he seemed to scratch it less.

Hope it clears soon for him x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i cant believe how much better his eye is. hes not trying to rub it as uch either which is great

thank you all for all yr hugs Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy

staceyb said:
i cant believe how much better his eye is. hes not trying to rub it as uch either which is great

thank you all for all yr hugs Kiss

Oh good!! I'm glad he's gettin over it quickly!! Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
George's only took a few days to clear up, so really gald Ben is getting over it, well done to him for trying to not rub it Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews