Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

really nervous!

claire2711claire2711
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Hi everyone, Im 21 and about 10weeks pregnant. I'm really nervous as I'm still in the "dangerous" time, and dont think ill be confident until I have my scan in january. Still feeling really sicky and its like a permanent hangover!! Gag

bunnigirlbunnigirl
right i am gonna tell u what my mw told me ok but if it stops dont worry babe i am sure all will be ok

she told me when ur feeling sick dont worry ya self about if something bad is happening as when u feeling and being sick it means ya hormone levels are still high and they will only be high if u actually preg so all is still fine

does that make sense LOL

xxx

claire2711claire2711
yeah thanks! i have been feeling sick for weeks now. it might be my imagination but i think ive got a wee bump appearing too!! Very Happy hows everyone else getting on?xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
is this the second time you have posted this?

claire2711claire2711
aye i think i might have put it in another forum by mistake LOL Confused

Hayls82Hayls82
Hi Claire

I'm Hayley and pregnant with my first baby, have a scan on January 8 to see how far along I am but am about 13/14 weeks myself.
No real sickness, just feel really queasy all morning and it settles down afterwards.
Congratulations on the pregnancy and hope it all goes well xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi Claire, try not to be nervous and just try to enjoy the pregnancy... Keep coming around here for support and encouragement, it should help.. there are really great people here and between all of us we've been through alot so can maybe help ya through this Smile

I'm Tammy, BTW, I live in the US with my 4 year daughter Aaralyn, my boyfriend Mike and his 17 year old daughter Amber.

AlexAlex Moderator
Tammy is right hun. enjoy your pregnancy, it will pass so quick (well maybe not the last 4 weeks when you are fed up)

welcome to JP BTW Wave

WolfblassWolfblass
HI CLaire,

I think we are all nervous when we first find out! I was 21 and it was a complete surprise.

I had a few bleeds in the first 3 months and didn't want to tell anyone at work! Only thing is i was HUGE by 11 weeks and a few colleagues kept asking me if i had stopped eating healthy (after losing 2.5 stone) and started on burgers - PMSL so i had to tell people sooner than i wanted too!

I loved being pregnant, i really enjoyed it - and you get lots of attention too Wink

claire2711claire2711
posted 9 years 10 months ago
hey!! i had my 12 week scan yesterday, it was brilliant! he/she was totally moving about, was so lovely Very Happy xxxxxxxxxxx i would put up a pic but i dont know how!!

emzyemzy
glad everyhting went well! you can try and relax a little now! Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww glad everythings ok Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

babywearexchbabywearexch
Yay! Congratulations on a great scan!!! Very Happy

Hayls82Hayls82
Awww claire glad the scan went well, we had ours this week so know how you feel.
Good luck for the rest of pregnancy sweetie x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
glad all went well babe

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews